Bsl/mbl 2018 Challenge!!

Evolving78

In fact I'm very conflicted about what challenge to join for 2019. If I were to measure my hair curly, my next step should be APL because my hair is now neck length. If I were to use the pull test I should either join the APL or the BSL challenge based on where my real APL is. Left or right arm? :laugh:

View attachment 438641

On the front my bangs can be pulled to just below my lower lip, based on which I should join the neck length challenge :spinning::spinning:
Wow your hair has grown!

Caramel74

Hey boo! Thanks so much. I will need someone else to host 2019. I'll be working on getting my healthy ends back and maintaining. I'm not on the grow again until further notice. I'm slightly past bsl after trimming twice in 2 months. My hair is pretty uneven too I'll do one more trim before the year ends and post an update.

Thanks y'all for growing with me again. This has definitely been a challenge. Keeping hair on my head is work! :lachen:
You ain't just whistling Dixie jees ik the struggle. OK I will take it over.... I'm under the dryer r now w my DC. Wash day is tough! I went out shopping w my prepoo in. I need a trim desperately. I'm going to have to just do it myself tonight. Will post in the new challenge after I am done.

Evolving78

Is that Shortdub? Girl, I miss you! How have you been?

My hair has grown hasn't it?
From this
View media item 129405
To this
View media item 129943
But it's been 1 year and 8 months since my last texlax and my hair is now all natural. As they say: trust the process!!
Yes! Progress! Your curls look beautiful! I’m good and bald! Lol I just cut all of my hair off on a whim. I did it a couple of days ago. I kept my hair short the majority of this year, played with color, which I might entertain again (red), and was just using the wash n go method. I got tired of that and decided to relax. Well that was short lived as well. I can’t quite explain why I did what I did, but I feel good about it. I guess I’m still going through the evolving process and hair can’t be part of the focus. Maybe it’s a modern monk sort of thing happening?

Alma Petra

Yes! Progress! Your curls look beautiful! I’m good and bald! Lol I just cut all of my hair off on a whim. I did it a couple of days ago. I kept my hair short the majority of this year, played with color, which I might entertain again (red), and was just using the wash n go method. I got tired of that and decided to relax. Well that was short lived as well. I can’t quite explain why I did what I did, but I feel good about it. I guess I’m still going through the evolving process and hair can’t be part of the focus. Maybe it’s a modern monk sort of thing happening?
Hey nice to see that you are still here despite camouflaging under a new name!
You have always been very adventurous with your hair. And everybody was saying it's because it tends to grow fast! I'm still hoping to get my hair colored lighter one day. I just think that lighter color makes the curls pop. I have been seeing these colorful temporary hair wax ads on Instagram recently with amazing results so I might try to order some to experiment with. But since you live in the states why don't you try this on our behalf? lol. Not only do they have red and other colors but you can mix the wax together and create your own desired color from it.
So I understand that not only is your hair evolving but all other aspects of your life too? That phrase "a modern monk" is intriguing!

Evolving78

Hey nice to see that you are still here despite camouflaging under a new name!
You have always been very adventurous with your hair. And everybody was saying it's because it tends to grow fast! I'm still hoping to get my hair colored lighter one day. I just think that lighter color makes the curls pop. I have been seeing these colorful temporary hair wax ads on Instagram recently with amazing results so I might try to order some to experiment with. But since you live in the states why don't you try this on our behalf? lol. Not only do they have red and other colors but you can mix the wax together and create your own desired color from it.
So I understand that not only is your hair evolving but all other aspects of your life too? That phrase "a modern monk" is intriguing!

I was away for a few months. The name change was much needed and was inspired by another member. I had that name for many years. I will have to look into this hair coloring wax you speak of. I got that phrase/term Modern Monk from Jay Shetty! He is very inspirational to me. You should check him out!

faithVA

I was away for a few months. The name change was much needed and was inspired by another member. I had that name for many years. I will have to look into this hair coloring wax you speak of. I got that phrase/term Modern Monk from Jay Shetty! He is very inspirational to me. You should check him out!
I didn't realize you were hiding from me in plain sight. :wave:

Alma Petra

Yes plz do and don't forget to mention your review when you do. I have seen some videos of Jay Shetty before. He's really good!
Glad to have you back!