Buy Nothing til Jan 09 Challenge!

loulou82

Yay! I'm glad I made it! Now I have a respectable number of products. I need to stock up on aloe vera juice, distilled water, and MSM but that's it. I will definitely continue to use up my products before I buy more.

flowinlocks

I did good!!! I used my last pass to buy gift sets half off at Trade Secret during the holiday, overall I think this was a great challenge because it made me use up a lot of stuff & let me see that I didn't NEED TO HAVE every hair product I desired, I got to using up products & saving money!!! Now who wouldn't want to do that!!:grin::grin: Thanks Shay!! I think we should do it again after we stock up.:yep:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I did good!!! I used my last pass to buy gift sets half off at Trade Secret during the holiday, overall I think this was a great challenge because it made me use up a lot of stuff & let me see that I didn't NEED TO HAVE every hair product I desired, I got to using up products & saving money!!! Now who wouldn't want to do that!!:grin::grin: Thanks Shay!! I think we should do it again after we stock up.:yep:

Let me think about that bc I'm in the process of seriously stocking up.