December 2010........What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well Ladies.....

Can you Believe it? 2010 is almost over:blush:

We have 30 days left in this Year and it will be 20-11 !

So, Are you ready for Round 2?

Do you think the Vendors will make up for such Lack-Luster Black Friday Discounts by Offering some really good End of the Year Deals?

What are YOU Buying????:look:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
I'm thinking of buying Mizani H2O night time intense for when I reach my length goal and start wearing my hair out more. I could just wait until I reach that goal but the PJ in me is always looking for something to buy:nono:

aleemah

Im thinking about buying some hair products from just natural skin care. Their hair products look delicious. I was also wondering if anyone could give me advice on a good 'winter' moisturizer (preferable a spray). I have been using s-curl and its starting to dry my hair out now, so Im going to retire that until late spring. Thanks ladies!!

Simply_elle

:drunk:Kenra Moisture Condish....It says "new" on the back....Gosh I love amazon prime...I'm currently Dc'ing...Will let ya'll know how I like it...

ladylo

Hello. I've never posted in these threads before but I can't deny that I've got the PJ'ism pretty bad. Yesterday I picked up Alaffia hair lotion, just for something new to try. Also restocked my AVJ and WGO. I went over budget on black friday so I'm trying not to make any more major purchases anytime soon. I did however hint to my fiancee that I'd like a Pibbs for Christmas!

chebaby

yesterday i purchased 3 products from curl junkie. the curl fix cleansing conditioner, strengthening conditioner and the new repair me protein treatment.

rririla

1500 grams of cassia....200 grams of aritha powder....100 grams of amla....and honey.....wanna send a special thanx out to AMOREOFCURLS.....for all the tips on Cassia!!!! I am LOVING everything about it!

30something

About to repurchase One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment
There probably wont be anymore purchases in December, I'm blown away that I only bought one product in nov. I'm getting much better, its probably because I don't use product as much as I use too.

jahzyira

Wow! Got my Qhemet today!!!:lick:
2 Amla & Olive heavy cream
2 Burdock Root Butter Cream

Got my Komaza too:grin:
4 Moku Conditioner
3 Moku Leave-in conditioner

Vitaglo
4 AOHSR
4 AOGPB
AO Primrose spray
Rosehip seed oil

Vitacost
Alba Replenishing conditioner
Alba Coconut milk conditioner
Alba Detangling conditioner
Alba leave-in conditioner
Alba Coconut Milk Body Cream
Alba Hawaiian Kukui Nut Body Cream
Saw Palmetto
Garlic oil
Rosewater

Lotioncrafter
Silk Amino Acids
dl-Panthenol
Super Sterol Liquid
Coconut Endosperm

Future purchase:blush:
Lanza Kukui Nut Conditioner
Bumble & Bumble Creme De Coco conditioner
Kerastase Vita Ciment 4 vials
Kerastase Age Recharge 4 vials
Alter Ego garlic Treatment
Alter ego Linange Shea butter relaxer

shadylane21

ORS HAIR LOTION
S-CURL
ORS PUDDING
ORS ALOE SHAMPOO
ORS DEEP CONDITIONER
GVP SPLIT END MENDER
SILK ELEMENTS THERMAL HEAT PROTECT
HOT 6 OIL
ORS HAIR LOTION FOR GIRLS
SCRUNCHIES
JAW CLIPS
ORS EDGE CONTROL
Sorry for the CAPS!

Pompous Blue

I received my Oyinhandmade.com's BF order.
Shine and Define
Burnt Sugar Pomade
Whipped Pudding
Honey Wash

I'm tracking - Myhoneychild.com's and Beemine's orders.

Haven't heard anything from Darcy's Botanicals and Christine Gant.

PrincesscurlyQ<3

Wild growth light oil moisturizer (smells really good like citrus, not like the regular oil)

Aphogee 2 minute protein treatment in pack.

Dr miracles follicle healer deep conditioner in pack. (Both are For leave out hair)

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

AHeadOfCoils

I restocked my staples..... Off white Shea, Curls Goddess Curls, Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner and Kinky Curly Knot today. I love those products..

Oh and tomorrow I will be ordering a 32oz bottle of Oyin Honey Hemp. I can't see my life without this for a co-wash.

beautyaddict1913

I restocked my staples..... Off white Shea, Curls Goddess Curls, Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner and Kinky Curly Knot today. I love those products..

Oh and tomorrow I will be ordering a 32oz bottle of Oyin Honey Hemp. I can't see my life without this for a co-wash.

Love the bolded! I had the Curls Goddess forever and just used it this week and I got great results! It has great hold and definition with softness as well.
The statement in red :nono: Why do yall put things like that? Words like those make me run and add things to my curlmart cart :nono: Especially since recently I have been wanting to try the honey hemp and now the honey dew.

I havent bought anything since Black Friday! But I will be getting a few items this weekend then after that Im done until February! Whatever I don't get this weekend, its just too darn bad! :drunk:

AHeadOfCoils

Love the bolded! I had the Curls Goddess forever and just used it this week and I got great results! It has great hold and definition with softness as well.
The statement in red :nono: Why do yall put things like that? Words like those make me run and add things to my curlmart cart :nono: Especially since recently I have been wanting to try the honey hemp and now the honey dew.

I havent bought anything since Black Friday! But I will be getting a few items this weekend then after that Im done until February! Whatever I don't get this weekend, its just too darn bad! :drunk:

lol Oyin Honey Hemp is the TRUTH especially when paired up with the Curls goddess. My curlies are perfectly defined with a super soft hold that will last a few more days. :lick:

Pompous Blue

myhoneychild.com Black Friday Sale

Bought 6 conditioners; got 6 for free

Molasses Hydrating Deep Conditioner
Honey Hair Mask
SO Deep Conditioner
Organic Shea Butter Hair Paste

Mizani_Mrs

I bought myself the Kizure 2 inch "Z iron". which is the marcel flat iron thats exactly like the milstan feather flat.
How about i haven't purchased a stove yet, so i'm praying that my curiosity doesn't force me to put that sucker on my cooking stove, until i can afford to get a marcel stove. :lachen:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Don't do that you'll mess up the temperature
I bought myself the Kizure 2 inch "Z iron". which is the marcel flat iron thats exactly like the milstan feather flat.
How about i haven't purchased a stove yet, so i'm praying that my curiosity doesn't force me to put that sucker on my cooking stove, until i can afford to get a marcel stove. :lachen:

Sent from my Zio using Long Hair Care Forum App

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

mizani.... how much do stoves run nowadays???