*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters

Sade'

Anyway, just had my first smoothie. I used unsweetened chocolate almond milk & added a banana. It tasted like a dessert shake.

image-3768502494.jpg

image-959396078.jpg

Attachments

• image-929171785.jpg
    image-929171785.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 33
  • image-658606397.jpg
    image-658606397.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

cravoecanela

I have a modified recipe for those who are wheat intolerant like myself:

One egg
Cup of almond milk (or whatever other type of milk, real or soy has more protein in it)
1/4 cup of almonds
Cinnamon
Honey to taste
Dash of vanilla extract

I've been drinking it for the past couple of weeks and can't say that I've noticed a difference in growth just yet but it sure does taste good.

Sade'

Oh I am also taking viviscal, youtheory collagen 1,2,3 and fish oil. I am trying to get maximum growth!

bronxchick

Candied Yam
Oh I am also taking viviscal, youtheory collagen 1,2,3 and fish oil. I am trying to get maximum growth!

Good luck. I'm trying to repair a recent chemical over processing mishap with developer. My hair is super porous. Anything I put in my wet hair makes it straight and hard. I'm so disgusted that I even tried to color my hair. Oh well...

bronxchick

Candied Yam
I made my first drink. Not too bad, it's like having malted milk without any sweetness to it. The color of the oil looked like egg yolk, though. I'll keep it up, I bought a personal size blender to whip the drinks up.

Sade'

I made my first drink. Not too bad, it's like having malted milk without any sweetness to it. The color of the oil looked like egg yolk, though. I'll keep it up, I bought a personal size blender to whip the drinks up.

So you used the basic recipe? No added sweeteners like fruit?

bronxchick

Candied Yam
Calorie Count totaled the four ingredients and came up with 392 calories. I'm good with that. I need to get some of that Viviscal, I saw it at CVS.

NaturalfienD

And I will join you shortly. :) Are you noticing any benefits yet? Any notable changes?

Hi bronxchick,

Sorry for the delayed response, my Nutribullet broke down on me, which meant no egg shake, which jacked up my whole flow. I received the replacement blades a couple of weeks ago and been back on ever since. Here are the benefits I've noticed ...

My eyes are shiny and bright. A few people have told me that my eyes look glassy and I take it as a compliment. My skin is looking vibrant, I have more energy when I drink it, and I feel full for a few hours after having it. I like to have it before workouts because I get the extra boost I need. I've noticed that I've gained a little mass, which is a good thing in my opinion. I'm drinking the shakes on an average of four days a week.

ETA: Here are my pics so I can monitor progress

image (1).jpeg

image.jpeg

I hope you all are doing well ...

Last edited:

bronxchick

Candied Yam
NaturalfienD I agree with you about the energy and appetite suppression. Despite the taste, I'm going to continue. I may just do weekdays only and give myself a 3 month check up. I better take my measurements now.

Solila

I had another drink today. My forehead has been looking a little dry despite the fact I have been on a great skin regimen as of late. I honestly think this is due to excess protein found in this drink. I've been having the drink consistently everyday for a little over a month. I dont care about the skin issue so much though, so I'm going to continue.

Now, I've also been on viviscal for a little over a month as well and I've been very consistent with this too.

My hair has been wet bunned (concentrated in certain areas of my head) for exactly a month.

I have no idea whether its the drink or the vitamin, but I've dont think I've ever seen this much thickness in such little time. I may be imagining things but I think I've got length now too. And granted, I'm someone who suffers from extreme shrinkage.

Before when I was just on the drink, I went through a length spurt but it took a few months. But now, I've got a watchful eye on this....

bronzephoenix

I soooo want to give this a go!! Anyone using regular, non organic, refrigerated eggs for this (I've read the entire thread so I already know the answer, just need a little encouragement)? Cause that's all I have currently... Or do I NEED to get organic, cage free, unrefrigerated?? Thanks! :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

NaturalfienD

Checking in ...

I had a shake yesterday and planning on having another today. I am running out of wheat germ so I definitely need to get to the store and grab another bag. Since getting back in the routine of having the shake often, I have noticed that my hair is growing out a little more (easy to monitor with braids). I really, really need to redo the parameter of my hair because the braids are beginning to dangle. :)

I had a fill completed on the 17th and went back on the 22nd for nail art. My nail tech asked me what I was doing because she noticed that my nails were already growing out. I told her about the shake and attributed the growth to that. Instead of getting a fill every month (she is that good to where they last that long), I need to go every three weeks. It stinks to have to go more often but I figure if my nails are growing, then my hair is too ... made from the same stuff right?

bronzephoenix ~ I think that you will be fine if you use the regular, O.G. eggs. I use cage free eggs. I am uncertain if cage free implies organic or not, I am thinking that it does not and if that is the case, I am using O.G. eggs too with good results. HTH and Good luck!!

I hope you all are doing well ...