*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters

bronxchick

Candied Yam
I'm still drinking my shakes. I am enjoying the increased energy and appetite reduction so I am going to drink them every day for three months to see if it made any real difference with my hair. I actually look forward to the shake.

bronzephoenix

Day 1; Jesus take the wheel...

ETA: I just finished my first glass & I've already let out 4 little burps, must be the wheat germ oil ;) Taste was decent but I'll probably add some fruit or chocolate syrup tomorrow :) I felt a surge of energy immediately afterward.

Later on: I haven't even wanted a nap today! It's also kept me REALLY full. I was hoping to use it in addition to healthy meals for weight gain but it's probably going to be more of a replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Attachments

• image-89863361.jpg
    image-89863361.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

bronzephoenix

bronzephoenix Good luck :)

I have come to really like the drink and I can see and feel the changes. I added 2 tbsp. of powdered Non-GMO lecithin for added benefits.

Thanks :) Im curious about the lecithin as well... I'm excited for the overall health factor of this drink! Just finished sipping my day 2. I'm thinking I might make this drink daily for a while before alternating with my usual green juice/smoothie.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

bronxchick

Candied Yam
Thanks :) Im curious about the lecithin as well... I'm excited for the overall health factor of this drink! Just finished sipping my day 2. I'm thinking I might make this drink daily for a while before alternating with my usual green juice/smoothie. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I can tell you that my dreams are more vivid since adding the lecithin. I will drop down to weekdays only after my three month trial is up.

NaturalfienD

Checking in ...

Hi ladies! I am still going strong with the shakes. I have cut down to having the shakes two or three times per week. Not because they aren't tasty, but because my schedule is off balance and I do not have the time to make the shakes before work. I notice that my eating habits are thrown off more than before. There have been a few times that I have worked throughout the day with only a light snack on my stomach. Not good. :nono:

I plan on making a shake tomorrow and Saturday to complete the week. My hope is that I am able to go back up to four days a week of having my shake to get consistent again, which will help me have better eating habits throughout the day.

I hope you all are doing well ...

NaturalfienD

Checking in ...

Well ladies, today is the last day that I will have the shake. I am getting (and have been, but ignoring) stomach pain after drinking the shake. I have acid reflux so I don't know if the culprit is the reflux or if my tummy is disliking the raw wheat germ. Nonetheless, I am disappointed that I cannot complete this [personal] challenge AND, I will miss the benefits that I noticed with drinking this mix.

Fortunately, I have made it to BSL as of this month. I think my hair grew about 1.25-1.5 inches from the pic taken above to now.

I hope the rest of you continue to grow strong - get that waist length hair shawty ...

user331121_pic126035_1398140216_thumb.jpg

Sosa

I think I will get back on this. I don't remember the effect on my hair..but my skin GLOWED!

LovinCurls

I have been getting GREAT results from this shake, in only 2 weeks I noticed new growth and my hair got slightly thick. BUT can I skip the egg or substitute it for something else? I just found out that eggs flare up the eczema around my knees. Help somebody!

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Starting this up again. I first started back in February but stopped being consistent. I'm getting my hair in marley twists in a few weeks and going to do it consistently for the months that my hair is in the twists.