Lord I’m amazed by You
How You love me

How wide
How deep
How great
Is Your love for me

sidney

For You,

When life has beaten you down and you feel like you cant take anything more, look to the hills from which cometh your help. He will not suffer your foot to be moved. He does not slumber nor sleep. The sun shall not smite thee by day nor the moon night. He shall preserve your soul. All of your help cometh from the Lord.

TraciChanel

loolalooh, this picture reminds me that even though I cannot "see" where I'm going, God does. And He will not let me fall. God has the final say in all things :yep:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Attachments

• image-3999091884.jpg
    image-3999091884.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 37

loolalooh

T.D. Jakes, "Your Faith Must Stand Trial"

Sermon

... Faith does not exempt you from tragedy and adversity, ... many of you have been struck with awestricken amazement to find out that after you have named and claimed and believed and declared ... that still there are troubles that persist in your life. I came to unveil the fact ... that you will never know that you have faith until you're in a good fight. ... And we'll know that you believe God not because you didn't go through anything but because you did go through something and maintained your integrity while you persevered.

Last edited:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Your Life Is Blessed When -

Your life is blessed when -
Peace is in your spirit,
Perception is in your decisions,
Patience is in your trials,
Purpose is in your work,
Purity is in your character
Praise is in your soul,
Power is in your witness,
Passion is in your calling,
Prayer is in your heart.

All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ. -- Ephesians 1:3 NLT

Devotional encouragement by Roy Lessin from his blog: Meet Me In The Meadow.

LifeafterLHCF

If what you think your going throgh will take you out it's ok. If you die you get to be home with the father and if you live you give God glory. In times of darkness you are in development. Use your development stages to propel you for higher.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Only the true living God can keep waters separate. A God who has this power, calls us Friend because of His Son, Jesus. wow...

I just had to pause for a moment for the significance of this image to soak in .. no pun intended. :)

BostonMaria

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has posted encouraging pictures and quotes.

Mine is simple. I have this one on my iPhone screen so it is a constant reminder whenever I grab my phone.

image-1268596707.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Missy25

Our God is FAITHFUL

Deuteronomy 7:9

9 Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments.

loolalooh

Quote ....

When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you!