February 2011....What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

baglady215

Ordered a Sprush for my next relaxer. I usually use my fingers, but it looks so cute I wanna try it.

Brownie518

From Hydratherma Naturals:

Follicle Booster
Amino Protein conditioner
Moisture Boost conditioner

Wheat germ oil
Hemp Seed oil
Rice bran oil
Oil blend (olive, jojoba, grapeseed, wheat germ, avocado)

JJamiah

You'll be SO glad you did! I use the bone combs from hairsense.com and the amount of hair I lose when combing has been drastically reduced. Love it.

LOL I just was talking about this with my husband. I love my BONE Comb from Hairsense.com for my dry hair. My hair when wet LOVES the Tangle Teezer :) all the way.

baglady215

Elasta QP Neutralizing Poo
Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Poo
ORS Replenishing Conditioner
Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier
GVP Redken Anti Snap
Perfect Results Scalp Base

Sade'

ORS Replenishing Paks
Giovanni Weightless Leave In Cond
AO Honeysuckle Rose Cond

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Lissa0821

ORS lye relaxer for fine to normal hair
2 packs of Ion reconstructor
1 bottle of neutral protein filler

Vonnieluvs08

MHC Molasses
MHC Shea Hair paste
Oyin's Honey Hemp

Going to go buy another TT with my 15% off (if there are any left)

May partake in a V-day sale.

Mische

You'll be SO glad you did! I use the bone combs from hairsense.com and the amount of hair I lose when combing has been drastically reduced. Love it.
I am so happy to read this. I really feel like this could be the missing step in my regimen. I feel like I do everything else "right" and yet I still have a few more broken hairs in the comb after detangling than I'm comfortable with.

Their customer service is awesome by the way. I almost bought another comb just 'cause! :lol:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Keracare Humecto Creme conditioner -the gold label. The ingredients look good and it smells really nice.

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!
So, I'm suppose to be on a no buy challenge...that's not working out too well :/ I went to the supermarket yesterday to pick up some chicken and ended up in the hair aisle...anyhoo, I saw Mane N Tail 32 oz on sale, for $5.99, but wait, it gets better.....wait for it...they were buy one get one free!!!!!!! So, I got TWO 32 oz of MNT con for $5.99! It was a great deal, i usually pay 4.99 for the 16 oz

Kiki28

L'Oreal Eversleek Restorative Smoothing Shampoo and Smoothing Deep Conditioner
Rickycare No-Frizz Wide Tooth Comb

Kimiche

I bought Qhemet's Amla & Olive Heavy Cream, Burdock Root Butter Cream and Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee from a local natural foods store last weekend.

So far I've tried the Heavy Cream on one of the driest areas (nape) of my hair. This area usually stays dry no matter what I put on it, sometimes worse. Let me tell you, this product is the truth. That area has been moist for days. I can't wait to try the other stuff.

Um, I guess I should be putting this in the hit or miss thread right? :look: :lol:

ms.blue

I just came from the bss by my job. I bought jheri redding natural conditioner (it smells horrible), 100 plastic processing caps for $5.00 (30 was for $2.50) and palmers olive oil deep conditioner (this is the second time buying it...its so thick). Monday I bought 5 packs of 1.5" soft rollers and last Friday I bought outre half wig Monica (she is so beautiful).

beans4reezy

Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner 33 oz and Joico Moisture Recovery Lotion 6 oz. I hate that Joico works so well because it is so expensive!

Coffee

Because I had a $10 off coupon, I ordered the following from The Natural Store:

Peter Lamas Soy Hydrating Conditioner
Olivella Olive Conditioner

destine2grow

BFH
Banana Avocado Deep Mask
Yarrow Hibiscus Cleansing Conditoner
Ginger Orange Cleansing Conditoner
SSI Fortifying Mask

Thanks T!

PS. Why do I have my eye on BFH Pure Peppermint Leave in Cream? I might have to ordeer this!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
BFH
Banana Avocado Deep Mask
Yarrow Hibiscus Cleansing Conditoner
Ginger Orange Cleansing Conditoner
SSI Fortifying Mask

Thanks T!

PS. Why do I have my eye on BFH Pure Peppermint Leave in Cream? I might have to ordeer this!

Wait until March/April. I may be getting a Discount.:grin: