French Bouffant Roller Group Buy

I have APL length hair! Idk which size to get? I feel like I need to wait to use the 2 inch ones until my hair is at least BSL! What size would anyone recommend for APL hair?

I would like to know this too

I think you guys can pretty much use any size at APL.

If you want the results of straighter hair, go bigger.

If you want curly hair, go smaller.

The bigger the roller, the straighter the hair. The smaller the roller, the tighter the curl. It depends on your desired look. HTH

Gotcha @Rozlewis, sorry!

So after consulting with my partner-in-crime @MileHighDiva :lol:... what if we take orders for another week and I send invoices next Saturday, 3/19? The payment cutoff can be the following weekend, Sunday, 3/27 at the latest. I'll then place the order early (my time) on Monday, 3/28.

I suppose we can do like last time and also take orders/send invoices up until the cutoff. So you have time to decide @AgeinATL

This time frame sounds reasonable. I'm game!

@lulu97

Thanks! I was afraid I'd have to buy 3 packs. I'm budgeting because I'm buying a car ASAP because my baby broke down so that's good to know. Sometimes I buy products and makeup I can't afford. I'm an addict I know!

Please remove me from the list. I have to pay for an emergency flight for my grandma. I knew I was just being greedy.

@Missjaxon did you want the pins? I do believe they're optional, ladies said they have used the duckbilled metal clips with the rollers without a problem. Do lemme know if I should add them.

@curlicarib did you want 1 or 2 packs of the 1.2" (if you still want this size!)

@MissCrawford do let me know what you're taking, if anything! I have you on 1.6in but no amount. I can try to give you a total (an estimate due to the shipping) once you know what you'd potentially order. Also keep in mind that I'll send you ladies invoices but you can definitely opt out.

Although on second thought, maybe y'all could tell me if you know you're no longer interested in something, posted here or by PM? As they'll be that shipping price (vendor to me) to split, and it varies per item, I'll calculate it according to what is listed in post 292. But I guess if you ladies end up overpaying or underpaying (because of this shipping) I'll adjust things during the US Shipping round.

Thanks, @Amarilles, I would like:

2 packs - blue 26mm or 1": 8.90€
1 pack - 100 metal pins coated in plastic, 9cm (3.5 inches) for 18.72 €

Happy B'day!

Last edited:
Happy birthday @Amarilles !!

I just came in to say I was out of town so I just received my rollers!! I'm under the dryer as I type. I don't know why but that was the easiest rolling experience I have ever had. And as I was rolling I was thinking "I wish I had a few smaller rollers to do certain sections of my hair and then I see this update!

I will wait to see my results after to decide. I pray these rollers cut down my usual hour and a half drying time.

You ladies are so all sweet! Many thanks! Had a super nice time and interesting experience, despite my smooth 2-day hair ending up like a 8-day old bedhead thanks to DH's surprise shenanigans. Lol.

Please remove me from the list. I have to pay for an emergency flight for my grandma. I knew I was just being greedy.
Aw no, is it the same grams you were hoping had hair long enough to set with the rollers? I hope all is okay! :hug2: And thanks for the heads up, also.

Ok....I'm in love :2inlove:

That was the smoothest set ever! It didn't really shorten my drying time much (maybe 15 minutes) but, truthfully, I set extra wet this time. I was in a rush to go out so I didn't have a chance to take pics but I will next time.

I have used magnetic rollers and halo rollers and these are hands down the best in terms of ease in rolling (I love that they are a bit longer than the others) and smoothness of set. I also lost less strands because my hair did not get tangled taking them out. I used premium roller pins from Sally's and those worked fine but I'd like to try the pins.

So, can I please order:
1 pack 1.6"
1 pack 1.4"
1 pack of pins (if they are the hard to find 3 1/2" kind)

Thanks @Amarilles and @MileHighDiva !!! You guys are the bestest!!!

It didn't really shorten my drying time much (maybe 15 minutes) but, truthfully, I set extra wet this time. I was in a rush to go out so I didn't have a chance to take pics but I will next time.

I have used magnetic rollers and halo rollers and these are hands down the best in terms of ease in rolling (I love that they are a bit longer than the others) and smoothness of set. I also lost less strands because my hair did not get tangled taking them out. I used premium roller pins from Sally's and those worked fine but I'd like to try the pins.

So, can I please order:
1 pack 1.6"
1 pack 1.4"
1 pack of pins (if they are the hard to find 3 1/2" kind)

Thanks @Amarilles and @MileHighDiva !!! You guys are the bestest!!!
Actually I just corrected that in the post listing the orders, I had the pins as 3" but they're 90mm, so yes moreso 3.5".

@Amarilles, sorry to be a pain, but I'd like to change my rollers to the 1.4" size. So................two (2) packs of the 1.4" rollers and one (1) pack of the 3.5" pins.

Thanks and sorry for the change. This is the last one. Promise.

Back