Hair Questionnaire! Tell us all about it!!!

chayil0427 said:
Hey ladies. Here's the Hair Questionnaire...answer all the questions so people like me can steal your reggies LOL.! Copy and paste the questions and answer away!

1) Relaxed or Natural? Relaxed

2) How long have you been relaxed/natural? Relaxed 6 months

3) What's the longest your hair has ever been? Shoulder

4) How often do you wash? With shampoo once a week. Co-wash almost daily.

5) How often do you relax if you relax. Once every 12 weeks

6) How often do you use heated tools like flat irons and curling irons? once every 2 months.

7) What's your favorite oil/moisturizer/butter to keep your hair soft and moisturized? NTM Silk Touch

8) What's your favorite clarifying poo? moisturizing poo? Suave Clarifying, Suave Humectin

9) What's are your favorite protien conditioners? moisturizing conditioners? NTM silk mask, Lekair cholesterol(salmon colored), Thermasilk, Suave Humectress

10) How do you style your hair (examples blow dry, flat iron, curl, roller set, braid out, wrap ect?) French rolls, buns, Flat ironed with a part down the middle.

11) If relaxed what's your favorite relaxer? For now ORS no-lye

12) How often do you trim? Once every 6 months

13) What services do you get done in a salon? What do you do yourself? I don't go to salon. I do everything.

14) What's the url for your album (include password if pw protected please!) I can't remember the whole thing it's all in my profile.

15) How long was your hair when you started? Barely shoulder

16) What's your current length and goal length?
Current APL & Goal is Waist.

candiel

1) Relaxed or Natural? Relaxed

2) How long have you been relaxed/natural? The first time ever I was 17 so, about 10 years.

3) What's the longest your hair has ever been? midback as a child

4) How often do you wash? Once a week. If I wash more than once, the second one is a co wash.

5) How often do you relax if you relax. Every 3 to 4 months

6) How often do you use heated tools like flat irons and curling irons? Once every 3 months or so.

7) What's your favorite oil/moisturizer/butter to keep your hair soft and moisturized? Africa 6 oil, Kemi Oyl and Elasta QP mango butter

8) What's your favorite clarifying poo? moisturizing poo? ORS Aloe Shampoo

9) What's are your favorite protien conditioners? moisturizing conditioners? ORS Hair Mayo (protein); Elucence (moisturizing)

10) How do you style your hair (examples blow dry, flat iron, curl, roller set, braid out, wrap ect?) Twist outs, rollerset, flatiron, airdried ponytail.

11) If relaxed what's your favorite relaxer? PCJ/ Just For Me

12) How often do you trim? once every 3 months

13) What services do you get done in a salon? What do you do yourself? Relaxer and sometimes a wash and set. I do my own relaxers sometimes and rollersets.
14) What's the url for your album (include password if pw protected please!) http://public.fotki.com/candiel/ no password needed!

15) How long was your hair when you started? shoulder length

16) What's your current length and goal length?Current length: Almost BSL Goal length: Mid back