Hide your hair til April 1st -Reveal

Jay

Hello ladies!! I hope everyone is still doing okay who's in this challenge. I haven't read about it lately, but I haven't been on here lately either. I know the challenge has a good week and something left but I wore braids for the challenge and they needed to be taken out ASAP. I wore microbraids and did a new regimen this time around with them. I sprayed sulfur 8 braid spray daily, washed every 2 weeks, and lighly oiled my scalp with a sulfur based oil when needed. After I relaxed (with ORS lye) I was past APL but I needed a trim so now I am just there but overall I am happy with my progress. I can't wait to see everyone else's :)

Here is a pic from my December 2007 (before challenge) relaxer to my March 2008 relaxer (after challenge). Thank you to everyone who helped me along the way!!

Jay

Thanks for the comments everyone I really appreciate it. I use Fantasia IC's moisturizing olive serum on my hair which gives it the shine

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Your hair's grown a lot! It looks a lot fuller and healthier too! Good job! :up:

Jay

Thank you ladies for the comments! I wouldn't be where I am without the info i've received here. And it really makes me smile when I see some of the gorgeous heads of hair who came in here to comment on mine lol :)

Fine 4s

Is anyone else going to reveal or is it just you in this thread?
Can someone post other reveals or point to where I can find that thread?

Jay

Is anyone else going to reveal or is it just you in this thread?
Can someone post other reveals or point to where I can find that thread?

The challenge doesn't officially end until April 1, I just posted by updates early since i had freshly relaxed hair to compare. Everyone else will probably reveal in the next week or so...

MzOptimistic

Your hair looks beautiful. How in the world did I miss this challenge? I love HYH challenges:wallbash: I'll be watching out for a new challlenge