Hip–Tailbone Length (HL–TBL) 2014 Challenge!

Aireen

Ugh... my hair seems like it really needs an extra something, Roux PC maybe. So my plans for my next wash are to:

Pre-poo with EVOO or conditioner
Wash hair with Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Complete Care
Condition with Queen Helene Cholesterol + Roux PC
Seal that conditioner in with EVCO and let sit for 20 mins in the shower

bebezazueta

Ugh... my hair seems like it really needs an extra something, Roux PC maybe. So my plans for my next wash are to:

Pre-poo with EVOO or conditioner
Wash hair with Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Complete Care
Condition with Queen Helene Cholesterol + Roux PC
Seal that conditioner in with EVCO and let sit for 20 mins in the shower

Really good game plan! I was searching for new products for my regimen & saw you purchased Silk Dreams. Do you recommend it?

melahnee

Well I was freaking out the other day because I swore my hair felt shorter, but I "length-checked" again today with my hair down this time, and a lot of my longest layers are actually passing my bra strap a little now. I hope I'm able to claim full MBL by the end of this year. :drunk:

Last edited:

melahnee

btw all the longest layers are pretty much where my hair is that i'm stretching, they just look shorter because my hair is only finger-combed in this pic lol.

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
I'm wondering if any of us will be able to enjoy our hair @ this length or keep it hidden out of fear of not being able to maintain it.....

Toy

How are you doing @ HL?

Aireen

I was hoping to enjoy my hair on the way there. I kind of hate the idea of constant protective styling.

AlliCat

Aireen woah I just bought the SD Vanilla DC today. Looking forward to trying it :) How long did it take to ship, and did it go directly to your house?

AlliCat

Went to Boston this past week and stocked up on NTM Silk Touch. This is my all time favorite hair moisturizer ever. Now that I have a moisturizer I like I`ll M&S more often :look: that`s what I tell myself anyway to justify buying nine bottles.

Lately I`ve been wearing my hair with flexi rod curls in a half-up half-down style to work. Getting a lot of compliments on it :) Best part is that its heat-free. I`m determined to go the entire month without using a blow dryer or flat iron. Currently only 6 weeks post so it shouldn't be too hard.

pre_medicalrulz

I am but I prefer the old formula! I bought a liter size of the new one & I'm using it up & may go back to Hawaiian Silky 14 n 1 if Scurl don't go back to the old formula.

I cannot comb thru my hair when its wet so I'm not sure how using this s-curl is going to work for my combing sessions. But I'm going to see. Lol Airdrying as we speak.

Aireen

@Aireen woah I just bought the SD Vanilla DC today. Looking forward to trying it :) How long did it take to ship, and did it go directly to your house?
AlliCat I bought it around the time SD first launched so I'm not sure if things changed or stayed the same but it took less than a week (maybe 5 days) I think which for me is quick.

pre_medicalrulz

I detangled before I used the the s-curl. Gonna see what it looks like in a braidout tmr morning. It feels good though.

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Anyone in here using s-curl?

pre_medicalrulz I do. Great moisturiser for retention purposes and I can finger comb and detangle with ease once my hair is moisturised with S-curl. I quite like the new formula - the smell and the fact that it's paraben-free. I haven't bought the old formula since I discovered the new one. Let us know how the braid-out turned out with it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Toy

I'm wondering if any of us will be able to enjoy our hair @ this length or keep it hidden out of fear of not being able to maintain it.....

Toy

How are you doing @ HL?

pre_medicalrulz hey lady,I wear my hair straight from time to time..its a lot of hair to be keeping an eye on..but when I do I enjoy it because it doesn't happen to often..oh my hair now is between tbl and classic length..also SCURL is forever a staple keeps my hair moisturized and smells yummy!

Last edited:

pre_medicalrulz

pre_medicalrulz I do. Great moisturiser for retention purposes and I can finger comb and detangle with ease once my hair is moisturised with S-curl. I quite like the new formula - the smell and the fact that it's paraben-free. I haven't bought the old formula since I discovered the new one. Let us know how the braid-out turned out with it tomorrow.

Lol!! Now I wished I did the braidout out of curiousity. I left the braids in this morning because they felt sooooo good & moisturized. So I threw on my wig. :( I'm going to try to detangle w/ the s-curl in first @ my next wash. I'll see how that goes.

pre_medicalrulz

pre_medicalrulz hey lady,I wear my hair straight from time to time..its a lot of hair to be keeping an eye on..but when I do I enjoy it because it doesn't happen to often..oh my hair now is between tbl and classic length..also SCURL is forever a staple keeps my hair moisturized and smells yummy!

TBL & CL...Guurrlll!! That is incredible. When you wear it out I bet people cannot stop staring. I wouldn't either if I saw a unicorn!! ;)

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched

Toy Nice! I somehow just kept thinking you were HL although I know it must be longer. It's your avatar I think. Congratulations! Great job with your hair!

Lol!! Now I wished I did the braidout out of curiousity. I left the braids in this morning because they felt sooooo good & moisturized. So I threw on my wig. :( I'm going to try to detangle w/ the s-curl in first @ my next wash. I'll see how that goes.

pre_medicalrulz Yep, the moisture is unbelievable :yep: I retain every inch unless I give myself a trim.

Last edited:

Shadiyah

Toy hey how are you?? can you please treat us to a pic of your hair now?? I know I am one to ask when I don't take pic but please.

Aireen

Got some of my DC mixture sitting in my hair right now with EVCO on top to seal! ;D I know my hair is gonna come out GREAT! Excitedddddd! :grin:

pre_medicalrulz

Got some of my DC mixture sitting in my hair right now with EVCO on top to seal! ;D I know my hair is gonna come out GREAT! Excitedddddd! :grin:

I need some EVCO. I just don't feel like driving 30 mins to the Whole Foods store lol. Why can't they sell it in Winn Dixie or Publix? :( Last time I had ordered 6 from Amazon. Hmmm I wonder if WalMart sells them....

Aireen

I need some EVCO. I just don't feel like driving 30 mins to the Whole Foods store lol. Why can't they sell it in Winn Dixie or Publix? :( Last time I had ordered 6 from Amazon. Hmmm I wonder if WalMart sells them....
I need some too. My favourite one is almost dry and my back up is almost gone too. :nono: I guess I can use EVOO but it's not as light.