How often do you let your hair hang down?

I straighten and wear my hair down:

• Most of the time

Votes: 60 29.3%
  • Every other week

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 34 16.6%
  • Only a few times a year on special occasions

Votes: 80 39.0%
  • I don't ever straighten my hair

Votes: 12 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BotanyGrl

I was one of those women who rarely wore her hair down. But now I wear it down almost everyday, whenever I feel like it. Life is too short... Let your hair down ladies :yep:

JJamiah

I personally don't like hair touching my face or my back. I enjoy my hair up to show more face. I wear my hair out maybe once a month and sometimes once every other month. :)
all in the preference.

ladylina

I voted every other week, but really less than that. I wear it down when I am going out or taking pictures or my DH asks. Other than that I really dont wear it down.

Aireen

5-7x a week. So basically anytime I'm out whether it's school, with friends, church, etc. :) I go through phases so I either always have my hair up or always have it down. When I'm home I keep it wrapped up or in a bun before wash days. :yep:

DaDragonPrincess

In the Winter almost everyday and in the Summer maybe twice a week. I hate having my hair down when I'm sweaty and it's hot outside.

Your siggie is a classic,and so ture...

Back to topic, I let my hair down when I get a fresh relaxer,rollerset,braidouts,twistouts,air drying etc, which I leave it down little times.

:yep:

SaucyWow

I let it hang down most of the time. I don't want no thin edges (or breakage from ponytail holders) from having my hair in a ponytail. lol My friend buns it up 100% and I just think she looks plain and boring. lol It's a little past her shoulders. I think it's b/c she doesn't know how to do her hair. Her edges are thin btw.

DrC

EVER SINCE I DISCOVERED WEAVE ( WHICH WAS THIS YEAR)...............NEVER :)..IM TRANSITIONING. LOL

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Hardly anymore. My hair is in a bun 99.9% of the time these days, I have'nt been enjoying my hair like I used to. I kind of hate my hair right now.

equestrian

Only time my hair is straight is when I go to the salon for my relaxer every 10 weeks. I co-wash or regular wash my hair every morning and I just pull it back and stuff my ends into my octopus clip.

Last edited:

jujubelle

I'm starting to be known as: "The girl with the bun"...lol
Going on two months straight bun everyday, I let my hair down every couple of days to let it breathe...when I go to bed...lol

I'm going for retention and I notice how quick my hair is growing and how thick it is...so I wanna break my heat habit, it might be a minute before my hair is down again as I will start to wig/weave next.