If you could recommend one product line to me, what would it be??

Prettyeyes

I am conisdering adopting one line as my main product line for my hair. I did not BC to have average natural hair it must be flawless. I will still use my tried and true products but all the rest will be replaced with one line and I will try it for at least six months. I need help deciding which one to choose. Please feel free to give reviews of specific products in the line. It must be cover all the aspects of great hair care products. Please let me know the price range of the products also! For example, expensive, cheap, average or you can be more specific!

I have been leaning heavily toward JOICO. I heart the K-Pak products.

LHCF sisters please help me on this one, I have never made a big change like this to my regimen.

ilah

I'm newly natural and I've been using the ORS (Organic Root Stimulator) durring my transition...I'm sticking with that line as my 4B seems to love it. Cost is on the lower side but still I would suggest that line to anyone with my hairtype.

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

Hey sis! Head twin in the hiizzzouse!!!
My 1st recc would be qhemet alllllll day!

My 2nd would be definitely ORS! Man those product ingredients suck! But they are the bomb on my hair! That replen pak is just plain ol' magic!!!

I hear greatness from miss jessie's & bee mine but haven't tried

IF I HAD TO GO WITH... I PROBABLY WOULD TRY JOICO
B/C IT COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND I'M LOVING MY pH hair results

Last edited:

Curly Luul

Elasta QP has some great products, I havent used all of their products but the ones which i have used are excellent.

x

BlackGeisha

I use both lines:

Nexxus- Great line, contains ceramides, very moisturizing, widely available and affordable.

Joico- Also a great line I alternate moisture recovery and kpak (protein moisture balance), contains ceramides, k pak is excellent your hair will be soft but strong, tad bit pricey.

suburbanbushbabe

I could never cleave to one line. But if you threatened my life, it would have to be Curl Junkie; she has a range and great choice of cleansers, conditioners, deep conditioners and stylers. The only things she doesn't have in her line are a gel and a butter, and I hear she's coming out with a gel soon.

silenttullip

she has a butter the hibiscus & banana honey butta and the aloe fix gel

I could never cleave to one line. But if you threatened my life, it would have to be Curl Junkie; she has a range and great choice of cleansers, conditioners, deep conditioners and stylers. The only things she doesn't have in her line are a gel and a butter, and I hear she's coming out with a gel soon.

Austro-Afrikana

Darcy's botanicals. Yum yum yum is all I need to say. In my eyes it's expensive; £10.95 per product, dunno what $12 is like in terms of expense :). www.darcysbotanicals.com

Prettyeyes

I made my choice, I thought I posted this but I don't see it..Anyway..

I chose a very unlikely line...TREsemme.

It has mixed reviews on boards some love, some hate. Many just think it is okay, nothing special.

I used it years ago before my hair journey.

I did my research, based on the products they make, availability, price, smel,l I love my hair to smell good, salon quality basics, and they way my hair responded so far ( I did an experiment, I have chosen TREsemme as my base product line hopefully for good, but at least for six months! I want to stick to one line and my dozen products I NEED for my regimen. I have been giving products away and using up stuff! I am simplifying now that I am natural and know my hair better. Thanks for the replies!!!

KurlyNinja

I'm going to have to go with ORS. It was my first hair love. I've moved in since then, but if any of this other lines betray me, best believe I'll be running back to ORS.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Biolage. Every product I have of their's is fantastic. Unfortunately, it's not all natural and organic though which I would prefer but their products seems to do what they say they do.

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

I made my choice, I thought I posted this but I don't see it..Anyway..

I chose a very unlikely line...TREsemme.

It has mixed reviews on boards some love, some hate. Many just think it is okay, nothing special.

I used it years ago before my hair journey.

I did my research, based on the products they make, availability, price, smel,l I love my hair to smell good, salon quality basics, and they way my hair responded so far ( I did an experiment, I have chosen TREsemme as my base product line hopefully for good, but at least for six months! I want to stick to one line and my dozen products I NEED for my regimen. I have been giving products away and using up stuff! I am simplifying now that I am natural and know my hair better. Thanks for the replies!!!

YEP ... I WILL EVENTUALLY TRY THEIR NATURALS
GOT WAY TOO MUCH STUFF NOW

SherylsTresses

Lines:
Aubrey Organics
Giovanna

Cowashing:
Suave Naturals
V05 Moisture Mix

Mild shampoo:
Shikakai shampoo bars

Just anything w/o cones is my recommendation