Inversion Challenge 2016 (consistency Is Key)

Happy Tuesday Ladies! I haven't been on in a week or so because I have was prepping for foot surgery (that I had yesterday). Everything went well, but I am off of my feet for 6 weeks! Needless to say, my hair is in two big goddess braids so that I don't have to worry about my hair during this healing process. I am not going to drop out because sometime soon, I will be able to put weight on my foot and therefore will be able to do what I do..but for now...I am going to hold off on the inverting...once I am physically able...I will be back on it!

I wasn't going to do my inversions this month but I started last night so day 1 completed for the month.

Sorry if this has already been answered but after the 7 days are up, when do your resume the inversion again?

Day 4 completed.

Just realized that i never took starting pics. Ill have to take them the next round.

I'm doing these again on the 1st of May for 7 days. The beginning of the month is way better for me because I can remember when I start and when I finish more easily.

day 7 completed yesterday! woo-hoo I made it.
after my hair cut this week I'll take starting pics in preparation for next month's inversion method.

Next up: 5/24th

Back