Inversion Challenge 2016 (consistency Is Key)

Smiley79

I'm going to switch my dates and start on the 1st (of July) so I can remember more easily when to begin.

trclemons

DAY 1 = I LCOB with Taliah Waajid, Coco Curls, Annabelle's Safflower on length & Keravada Alter Ego on scalp, and Belle Butter's Orange Dream Cream on ends. I put on a baggy & inverted for 4 minutes.

I forgot I bought Soultanicals Afro Rub Scrub to massage during my inversion week, but I will use it instead of the Keravada Alter Ego for the rest of the week.

trclemons

DAY 1 = I LCOB with Taliah Waajid, Coco Curls, Annabelle's Safflower on length & Keravada Alter Ego on scalp, and Belle Butter's Orange Dream Cream on ends. I put on a baggy & inverted for 4 minutes.

I forgot I bought Soultanicals Afro Rub Scrub to massage during my inversion week, but I will use it instead of the Keravada Alter Ego for the rest of the week.
DAY 2 = I LCOPB with LRC Shake 'n Go, Coco Curls, Annabelle's Safflower on length, ST Afro Rub on scalp, and Belle Butter's Orange Dream Cream on ends. I put on a baggy & inverted for 4 minutes.

trclemons

DAY 2 = I LCOPB with LRC Shake 'n Go, Coco Curls, Annabelle's Safflower on length, ST Afro Rub on scalp, and Belle Butter's Orange Dream Cream on ends. I put on a baggy & inverted for 4 minutes.
DAY 3 = Inverted for 4 minutes with my AVJ mix only.

trclemons

DAY 3 = Inverted for 4 minutes with my AVJ mix only.
Day 4 = I inverted 4 minutes yesterday, but forgot to post it.

Day 5 = I LCOB'D with L = Taliah Waajid; C = Coco Curls & Kurlee Belle; O = Mielle Organics Mint Almond on scalp & Annabelle's Safflower on length; B = Siamese Twist Pracaxi Peach Buttercreme on ends. I baggied & inverted for 4 minutes.

trclemons

Day 4 = I inverted 4 minutes yesterday, but forgot to post it.

Day 5 = I LCOB'D with L = Taliah Waajid; C = Coco Curls & Kurlee Belle; O = Mielle Organics Mint Almond on scalp & Annabelle's Safflower on length; B = Siamese Twist Pracaxi Peach Buttercreme on ends. I baggied & inverted for 4 minutes.
Day 6 = Same as Day 5 minus the Coco Curls.

Daina

Restarted my inversions for the month of June, kicked it off last night. Moisturized my hair with SM JBCO leave-in and sealed with grape seed oil. I did this in four sections, I then used my castor oil mixture to promote thickness on my scalp and lightly massaged. Finally inverted for 5 minutes.

eocceas

Hey ladies, I was wondering if it's not too late to join as I just started Inverting this mo. Looking to IM every mo. til the end of the yr. and can use all the motivation I can get. Today w/be day 4 for me w/Ayurvedic infused Jbco mix. I'm natural, near WL hoping ro reach HL by the end of the yr.

My hair is currently in Bantu knots til the Sun...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146 KB · Views: 14

Aggie

I cowashed my hair this morning with Aussie Moist Conditioner before heading out to church.

After church I moisturized my hair with Oyin Hair Dew sealed with a combination of ceramide butters, massaged some hairdrenalin potion on my scalp and inverted for 5 minutes (Day 1 for this month complete).

Now my hair is nice and super soft.

Aggie

Hey ladies, I was wondering if it's not too late to join as I just started Inverting this mo. Looking to IM every mo. til the end of the yr. and can use all the motivation I can get. Today w/be day 4 for me w/Ayurvedic infused Jbco mix. I'm natural, near WL hoping ro reach HL by the end of the yr.

My hair is currently in Bantu knots til the Sun...
@eocceas,

Just jump right in. you can get plenty of growth doing the inversions until the end of the year.

eocceas

Finished my IM wk on Tues. I missed 1 day but made up for it by adding an extra day, not sure if I messed it up. Need a better system. Lol.

Anyway did a cowash, dc and a twisted and will start again the 1st. Ttyt...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.8 KB · Views: 13