Inversion Challenge 2016 (consistency Is Key)

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
I haven't inverted in months. Smh. I'll be back on track August 1st. I need to add it to my calendar so I don't forget.

Aggie

Just completed day 1 of my inversions for the month of August, massage 5 minutes, no oil.

Last edited:

Aggie

Day 3 of my August inversions complete, no massage, no oil - too lazy today for all that.

Aggie

Day 7 of my inversions for August is finally complete and will be back in September.

PureSilver

Hello ladies, after a long unintentional hiatus I'm back, back with many new changes and deeper drive to push through with all the things I intend to do.

Congrats to all the ladies who have gained progress big and small since January.

A huge thank you to all the ladies who have kept this thread alive I sincerely appreciate it from the depths of my heart.

I am no longer relaxed. BC on July 18 after 1 year post relaxer, my new growth is coming in nicely and I am faithfully popping my vitamins/supplements. This time around on my natural journey, I'm going to try and experiment more with natural hair styles so I can know what frames my face nicely.

I haven't been inverting as I should but I'm now I'm determined to gain every inch I can. Ill be around much more now since my subscription is now renewed, until then ladies happy growing and lets gain those inches.

planters

I don't understand why I can't be consistent with something so easy as this?! And It's just 7 days out of the month - while I can remember to take my vitamins everyday ughh..I must start this again.

AkosuaBabe

I would love to join this challenge please. I have been doing hair massages with warm castor+peppermint oil combo for the past 3months but never tried the inversion method.
My hair is texlaxed.
I am not sure of my current lenght but maybe you guys can help me out by looking at the picture.
I am also on youtube,please check my channel out by clicking the link in my signture.

Attachments

• lenght check.png
    lenght check.png
    235.5 KB · Views: 10

AkosuaBabe

Okay ladies. I have been doing scalp massages with the inversion methot for 2 days now. With warm castor oil+peppermint oil. I massage for 5minutes with my head hanging downwards. I do the scalp massage just before I moisturize my hair and after the massage, I put on my plastic cap to lock the heat in..I dont know if this makes a difference but my scalp stays "tingly" for quite a long time.

trclemons

I don't understand why I can't be consistent with something so easy as this?! And It's just 7 days out of the month - while I can remember to take my vitamins everyday ughh..I must start this again.
I had the same problem because it's not something you do everyday. I eventually had to set a reminder on my phone that repeats the first 7 days of each month.

trclemons

Day 1 = Inverted & massaged for 4 minutes with AVJ spritz & Ojon Damage Reverse under a baggy.
I have been without lights since Thursday evening due to the storm, so I am reporting for 2 days below:

Day 2 = Inverted & massaged 4 minutes with SM Tahitian Noni & Monoi DC under a baggy.

Day 3 = Inverted & massaged 4 minutes.