It's the weekend! Whatcha doin with your hair?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I'm gonna shampoo with either Kenra Platinum Shampoo for Fine/Thin Hair or Ookisa Fortifying Shampoo

Dc for an hour with heat with either Kenra MC or Kenra Platinum Mango Butter Moisturizer

Decisions, decisions :scratchch ........

tbaby_8

I am going to DC with the Silicon Mix Protein de pearla and use silicon mix leave in conditioner for the first time. I think I may straighten my hair. I have several months of new growth. I haven't decided yet.:perplexed

JollyGal

My hair is in braids but it's just started to itch. I'm due to take out the braids next week friday but don't think I can wait that long :wallbash: maybe I am due another wash. I was once a week. This weekend I am going to continue to moisturise my hair and keep it covered in my headscarf.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I just used my Steamer with some AO GPB for about an Hour. Then I sat in a plastic Cap with some AO HSR w/o steam or heat. Then I thoroughly rinsed used PC to close up the cuticle followed up with Alter Ego Nourshing Nova Care Intensive Leave In.

The World is now a Happy Place.:grin:

~NanCeBoTwin~

I'm going to co wash, airdry and probably bun tomorrow. prepoo'ing now with ayurvedic mix plus 100% aloe vera juice.

Last edited:

LivingDol1

wash, dc and set. will probably just do it tonight and stay up late. i just bought some coconut oil and chi silk infusion... so i'm anxious to try them out. :)

tiffers

I am going to DC with the Silicon Mix Protein de pearla and use silicon mix leave in conditioner for the first time. I think I may straighten my hair. I have several months of new growth. I haven't decided yet.:perplexed
Silicon Mix leave in is the BOMB!!!! You'll love it! :D

tiffers

I just used my Steamer with some AO GPB for about an Hour. Then I sat in a plastic Cap with some AO HSR w/o steam or heat. Then I thoroughly rinsed used PC to close up the cuticle followed up with Alter Ego Nourshing Nova Care Intensive Leave In.
The World is now a Happy Place.:grin:
I'm so jelly! I want a steamer so bad!!! Where'd you get yours?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm so jelly! I want a steamer so bad!!! Where'd you get yours?

SalonsRUs. It's the one on a Pole Stand on/wheels. Like your regular stand up hair dryer.

$129.00 (free Shipping). It was a grrreeeaat purchase. And worth every penny no regrets.

Aaahhh Go Ahead -- get One Tiffers. You'll love it !:poke: You know you want it.:grin:

shasha8685

This is my last wash before my relaxer next Sat. So I washed with clarifying poo, DCed with ORS Replenishing, put on some Porosity Control....and that's it. Nothing fancy....:look:

taz007

I am going to attempt another braid out and pray that it won't come out looking like Benjamin Franklin, again....:nono::blush:.

I think that I will post a pic tomorrow whether or not it comes out as planned.

GirlTalk

Pre-poo w/ JBCO, ayuveda paste in the morning, D/C w Jessicurl WDCT(plus EOs, castor oil, silk peptide powder & chlorella powder). After all that, wet bunning b/c it is finally warming up!

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I mixed baking soda and Mane & Tail cond, used it as a pre-co/wash. Then co-washed with V05 and used Rusk and Lustrasilk Cholesterol as a leave-in. I'm air-drying now and will be bunning it this weekend.

tiffers

SalonsRUs. It's the one on a Pole Stand on/wheels. Like your regular stand up hair dryer.

$129.00 (free Shipping). It was a grrreeeaat purchase. And worth every penny no regrets.

Aaahhh Go Ahead -- get One Tiffers. You'll love it !:poke: You know you want it.:grin:
You better quit pokin me, you enabler! :lachen:

You're gonna make my dh a very mad man :giggle:

growth2come

This is funny....I just took out my braids...couldnt find my coconut oil to prepoo with. I ordered some aveda damage ready on wednesday and I am praying it turns up tomorrow(Saturday morning) so I can sort out my hair so in the mean time its in twists at the moment. All sectioned and ready for a wash! If my products dont turn up I will be disappointed as I want to braid my hair again on sunday and was hoping to do a treatment on my hair...:(

Update....it 7.41; dont know why i still havent gone to bed. But my neighbour just knocked on my door with a box he signed for for me yesterday. I open it and its my aveda stuff!!! wohoo! I will try and get some sleep after i visit the post office at 9.30 then its show time with aveda, me, a shower and my hair....lol

Last edited:

exoticmommie

I will be having a touch up and a rinse put in, courtesy of my hubby. I then plan to DC under my steamer. Haven't decided what type of styling to do yet.

1Aleeesha

I just did a pre-poo with Lustrasilk Cholesterol and Olive Oil...

Then Shampooed 2 lathers and did the Ion 3-Step Emergency Treatment... Hair feels strong like the box promised:grin:...

I went ahead and wet wrapped using Proclaim foam wrap, a tad of Lustrasilk Shea Butter Conditioner and Olive oil.

Tomorrow I plan to ... Flat iron one stroke per section :yep:

stardust1222

Maybe a co wash and deep condition with Silk Elements Olive Oil Conditioner treatment for 30 mins. and Aphogee green tea and Hollywood Olive cream followed by cornrows that's it. Trying to keep it simple out of laziness

tori_mama

I washed with CON, deep conditioned with MT, and rolled with Aphogee foam setting lotion. I am currently air drying.

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
Going to do my normal routine weekend wash...
Shampoo Bar, DC, Airdry, Moisturize & Seal and my bun!!! :)

tsturnbu

girl, i am prepooing my hair with alma/coconut/castor oil as i type this post. i will condition wash in the morning then airdry. on sunday, will deep condition....then, back to my trusted bun!

Odd One

I will be RELAXING!!!

Actually its done... im with some aphogee 2min in my hair right now.. i think i might have messed it up and be bone straigth on the right and textlaxed on the left :wallbash: lol

SouthernBeauty

I will be prepooing tonight, and tomorrow washing, deep conditioning with heat for an hour, leave in, moisturize, seal, and bantu knots. I will wear my bantu knots out either Sunday or Monday!

loveable37

I am taking my WRAP down i had for WHOLE WEEK WITHOUT COMBIN i didnt got anywhere to take it down my head itch so bad this my 2 week in my relaxer retouch a couple days after EASTER DAY! OOOOOOOOOOOOWELL