It's the weekend! Whatcha doin with your hair?

La Colocha

Prepoo overnight with hn growth oil. Then tommorrow wash with ors aloe poo, and dc with jessicurl wdt. I have no idea what i want to do to my hair maybe wash and go. I get lazy when it gets hot out.

LushLox

I might do an Amla/Vatika prepoo overnight. Then proceed to do a protein DC using Aphogee 2 minute, followed up by my newly acquired shine mask. Not sure about the styling as yet.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
This is funny....I just took out my braids...couldnt find my coconut oil to prepoo with. I ordered some aveda damage ready on wednesday and I am praying it turns up tomorrow(Saturday morning) so I can sort out my hair so in the mean time its in twists at the moment. All sectioned and ready for a wash! If my products dont turn up I will be disappointed as I want to braid my hair again on sunday and was hoping to do a treatment on my hair...:(
I hope you get them!!! I hate waiting on products so I can do my hair, it drives me nuts listening for the mailman all day!!! :pullhair:

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I mixed baking soda and Mane & Tail cond, used it as a pre-co/wash. Then co-washed with V05 and used Rusk and Lustrasilk Cholesterol as a leave-in. I'm air-drying now and will be bunning it this weekend.

:wallbash: My hair came out a hawt arse mess. :wallbash: So today I'm going to dc on dry hair for an hour with Shea Butter\Mango Cholesterol mixed with GVP Cond. Balm :lick: Then I'll co-wash with Palmer's Coconut Cond. and use PM The Conditioner leave-in and rollerset since I'm going out tonight. I think the baking soda dried my hair out. I'm also going to give the Rusk leave-in to my sis. :nono:

chocolate01

I just finished washing and blow drying my hair. I will flat iron it later tonight. I think i'm going to go to Super Cut's tomorrow and have them cut a couple inches off, I just have the time to deal with hair at this length.

Toy

I am Deep conditioning/conditioning wash right now with Wen Fig/Pure Coconut oil Conditioner under a hydra Cap for 30mins and then i will moisturize it with Proline Softner moisturizer & S-curl No drip and seal with Coconut oil.

LaLaa

Im doing the same ole same ole. DC overnight, Shampoo, airdry, Moisturize and seal. Throw on my wig and thats it. Boring i Know!

exubah

Well I pre-pooed earlier this morning with a mixture of Amla oil, EVCO and JBCO. Rinsed out and pooed with Roux Porosity Control. I am now DCing with Olive Oil Replenishing Pack (added Honey and EVCO). In about 1 hour I will rinse out, add John Frieda Frizz Ease, Lacio Lacio and rollerset.....and that's me folks:yep:

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I am Deep conditioning/conditioning wash right now with Wen Fig/Pure Coconut oil Conditioner under a hydra Cap for 30mins and then i will moisturize it with Proline Softner moisturizer & S-curl No drip and seal with Coconut oil.

Can I have details on this product? Is this a staple of yours? Thanks

Toy

Luving Me,Today was the first time i used this product it will be a staple from now on because i love the way it makes my hair feel soft shiny and moisturized its a keeper.

joytimes10

I will prepoo tonight w/ coconut oil and EVOO mix. Tomorrow, rinse w/ baking soda and warm water, DC with Kenra MC mixed w/ EVOO, 1 egg , 2 tbsps of yogurt, and 2 tbsp of honey, detangle in the shower YTC mud condish, blowdry and flat iron. I would usually do a wash and go or braid out to avoid the heat but I need a polished look this week.

smwrigh3

I'm getting ready to wash my hair in the sewin.. I waited 2 weeks and it was ssssoooo hard!

I am going to wash, condition and dc my natural hair ... and i am going to co-wash the weaving hair.. braid it up!

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
I`m rocking my hair flat ironed and today I did a bun and some bantu knots in the front and then undid them, my hair is curly in the front. Tomorrow I`m planning on flat ironing it again and do a flip out style.

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
washed with aphogee deep moisture shampoo, applied 2 minute recontructor, will deep condition with Pantene relaxed and natural mixed with coconut oil, evoo, and honey

trenise

I've fairly recently been using the Wen and I love the way my hair behaves afterward. I read where someone was using it as a DC. So that's what I'm doing with my hair today. I'm DC'ing with Wen Fig and I anticipate good results. It's tingling as I speak "type".

sonce

If I can find some time, I'm going to oil my hair with coconut oil, wash it with an ayurvedic rinse, use more coconut oil as a leave-in, and then put my hair in two braids that I will pin into a bun.

Hot40

Received a retouch two days ago.
I got my first bun since joining this forum
So excited I am on my wayt to the biggest bun you have ever seen baby!

Last edited:

LaidBak

Giving my hair a rest in preparation for my relaxer on Monday. I applied CHI silk infusion from root to tip after my last wash. I read that silk amino acid protects the hair during a relaxer. I am applying emu oil nightly, concentrating on the NG to keep it soft. As for styling, no heat. I'm just using clip in tracks to create buns and ponytails.

Solitude

I did a steam treatment w/ Alter Ego & then flat-ironed (CSI, Silicon Mix Leave-In, and Keratin Green Tea)

I washed and Dced with Kenra. I am trying a bantu knotout for tomorrow since I did't know what to do with the hair. Last week I tryed a spiral set. Let's just I was waving the white flag. :ohwell:

Aggie

Girl tiff, I already Dced, cowashed and henna'ed my hair all in this one weekend:grin::yep:. I have some really pretty new growth coming in from my 13 weeks relaxer stretch and can't seem to keep my hands out of them...so you know, I'm looking for reasons to play with it. I will try to get it cornrowed tomorrow afternoon and wear a wig for a couple of weeks to curb my new obsession with it:nono:.

chebaby

im deep conditioning now on dry hair with curls asian tea deep conditioner. i have a twa so there isnt much styling going on lol.