Jan 2017 What Did You Buy This Week?

krissyhair

Got both of these on clearance at Walgreens

Macadamia deep repair masque for $3.99 (yes the same expensive macadamia brand with the green and brown swirly packaging)

Matrix biolage cleansing conditioner for curly hair. 16.9 fl oz for $6.49

They were wilding with these prices.

krissyhair

I just ordered a SLAP (satin lined cap). She's having a post-Christmas sale for 50% and I had a 10% coupon, so it came up to $13.50 before shipping. Shipping was $8.99 which is a bit ridiculous, but it still came up to less than the full cost of the product, so whatever.
I got one for Christmas <3

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Picked up some Pureology:

Hydrate shampoo:
Travel size just to try. We'll see how this compares to my beloved Keracare

21 benefits leave in
- its supposed to have good slip which is what im looking for right now. Plus its spray which will be good now that i have plaits under a wig...

Henna powder.

Miss617

Always left of center
I got the SLAP today. The package was super light and the way it was wrapped, it looked like a headband! But when I took it out and put it on, it was actually a decent size - as @krissyhair said, it's like a hat. It fit over my twists nicely. I think it will be good during the winter because I don't always wear my hood to avoid messing up my hair before I get to work.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
I bought 1 box of Hesh Amla powder and the AICOK hand held fabric steamer to use to steam my hair.

I love the Conair one pictured below here, but it is not available every where. If you are in the US, this one is very cute!

Last edited: