Jan 2017 What Did You Buy This Week?

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I went to a black owned beauty supply and bought a gray Loc Soc and 2 packs of Senegal twist crochet hair.

20170109_125958.jpg

My hair is currently in loose two strand twists and the crochet hair will give me the big, twisted bun look I like. I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I took advantage of the DevaCurl sale and bought another tube of B'Leave In along with the Super Curly Kit.

Oooooo, @vevster! :kiss: Thanks for sharing!!!
DevaCurl had a sale!!! :thud:

I bought a 32 oz. DevaCurl One Condition and a 12 oz. DevaCurl Arc Angel for a total of $47.96, no shipping fees. :up:

God is soooooooo good: I had just given away my Holy Grail DevaCurl Ultra Defining gel to my sister-in-law for my niecy's hair while I was visiting for the holiday vacation. I have always wanted to try the Arc Angel gel. 25% off is awesome!

Otherwise, regarding spending and financial stewardship this year, I have STILL been doing GREAT with not purchasing many hair products at all and instead putting money into savings and funding health/fitness items such as organic food and supplements. :yep:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Local Mid Eastern Market:
-Jamilah x6
-Dabur Vatika Oil
-Parachute EVCO

I love the new packaging for the Parachute. It's a jar with a flip top dispenser. When it hot I'll be able to use the flip top. Currently, while it's cold, I can just open the jar. :wiggle:

Sally Beauty:
-Renewed Sally card
-Free Jar of Mystic Divine DC
-SE Scalp Pre-Cleanse with $5. renewal coupon

Attachments

• 20170113_112345.jpg
    20170113_112345.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
  • 20170113_112338.jpg
    20170113_112338.jpg
    697.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: