June 2017 What Did You Buy This Week?

Sally.

I just rubbed a smidge of the Pudding on my inner elbow, no reaction so far.
where did you purchase your giant aloe leaves from? i've been looking all over for some!

Sally.

Aggie

Still no hair related purchases this month. I did however get myself 3 solar lanterns and 2 battery operated lanterns for the hurricane season - 1 500 lumens and the other is a 1000 lumens.

They are very bright but the latter is extremely bright. I think I will be needing a generator soon though - a big one to run the whole house. The only thing is they are so expensive. The smallest one I believe I can get that will minimally suit my needs is around $9,000 but I think I will really need one that will cost about $11,000 installed. ((Sigh)). I will check into this some more and see if I can get one a little cheaper though.

Last edited:

Sally.

These past 2 years, I have seriously slacked on taking care of my hair. It's so dry and damaged that its forcing me to revamp my regimen and products and really give it the tender loving care it needs weekly. I'm doing whatever needed to get my hair back to its vibrant, juicy healthy state. So I purchased the following items:

Deep Conditioners

Sally’s GVP Matrix Biology Conditioning Balm
Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Moisturizing Treatment
Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment
Mixed Chicks Deep Conditioner
Shea Moisture Hi Porosity Moisture Correct Masque

Protein
Aphogee 2 Minute Keratin Treatment

Rise Out Conditioner

Aussie Moist

Cleansers
JR Liggets Moisturizing shampoo bar (Wal-Mart online)
Rhassoul Clay (Amazon)

Leave-ins and Moisturizers
Qhemet Biologics Cocoa Detangling Ghee
TGIN Supermoist Leave In

Oils + Sealants
Silk Elements Pure Argan Oil
Unrefined, Raw Coconut Oil
Aloe Vera Juice (whole leaf)

Accessories
Multicolored Animal Print Fashion Scarf (Sallys)
Magenta satin cap (Sallys)
Mesh wrap cap (Sallys)
Wrap scarf (Sallys)
Curved needle and thread (to make upart wig)
Denman Brush (had one once, but haven't seen that thing in at least 5 years and I was relaxed then. Looking forward to seeing how it works on my natural hair)
I also bought the Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Penetrating Treatment