Just curious, who are the "other" Caribs?

Just 4 fun: where are the "other" ladies from?

• ABC Islands/Guyana

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Antigua/Barbuda/Montserrat

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Barbados/Grenada/St. Vincent

Votes: 15 18.1%
  • Cuba/Bahamas/Bermuda

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • Dominica/St.Lucia/Martinique/Guadeloupe

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Puerto Rico/Dominican Republic

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • St. Kitts/Nevis/Saba

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • St. Maarten/Martin/Anguilla

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • U.S./British Virgin Islands

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Trinidad/Jamaica/Haiti (couldn't leave u out)

Votes: 31 37.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Honeytips

Proud Trini to the core!!! Born and spent 30 years there!!! Hopefully I'll be able to move back home soon!!

IrrationalThoughts

I was born in Castle Bruce. Both my parents are from there also, my mother's mother is from Scotts Head, everyone else from Castle Bruce - Down contree. We have family in Roseau, Wesley, La Plaine...well pretty much everywhere.

All you know how Dominicans and Antiguans love each other so we there too. My father's father and some uncles went to Guyana and it is said he sowed his seed there too.

Esta bien! me alegro de que estes aqui!

Nice to see you all too!!

belledomnik- lol- so true! My fam is from Veille Case, Portsmouth, Roseau & Concord. How about u?

Aww....sorry...I tried to include everyone but so glad u responded!

ETA: Thanks to all of you who responded- this is so cool! Antigua, come in man!

My mom's family is from Roseau -- the Romains or Bunche, and my dad's is from Portsmouth -- Brudey!

Reppin' the capital ROSEAU!!! (fathers side is from wesley)

LMAO... and girl you know we are related..thats why I won't date anyone from DA....Don't want my babies coming out wit a 3rd eye...nuh sir

You ain't never lied. EVERYTIME I meet someone and am like ooh he is cute, I think, wait, I need to pass this by mammy...sure nuff, that is your cousin. You know uncle so and so, well he had a child by Ma thus and such and so you are related to that person 15 times over, try again.