LHCF BOOTCAMP 2007 - SESSION 2 Sign Up

I , Natalie , , commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and go to another hair level!
My additional challenge will be bagging at least 4 times a week ,nightly co-washes, and hennaing once a month starting in May !.
My consequence will be no new hair products for a month and lchf for a week ! :lol:

My Starting Point !!!!
hair.jpg

Last edited:
I, Jas123, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do _Platinum Level_ level!
My additional challenge will be _NO TRIMMING for 4 MONTHS_.
My consequence will be exercising everyday for 2 weeks with no Sudays off.

I, Cupcake,commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do Platinum level!
My additional challenge will be No heat styling. Period..
My consequence will be Bunning for 1 month straight with no passes and a LHCF hiatus for 1 week.

I am excited to do this for my hair! If I have not already done so, I will add a picture to starting point picture thread and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread!
Lets do this!

I, WillyGWifey, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do GOLD level!
My additional challenge will be baggying my hair more.
My consequence will be Tae Bo 3x a week.

I'm still in, but I've revised my additional challenge and consequence. I intend to be a success at this challenge. I still haven't added my picture. I think I have one that was taken a month or so before the challenged started, I'll show both when the challenge ends.

I, MJ, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!

I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Training!

My additional challenge will be to frequently and consistently Visualize myself with Long, Healty, and Gorgeous hair.

My consequence will be what I deserve if I don't think and do what I must to achieve my goals and desires ;).

Last edited:
I can't wait to start!

I, guesswho, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do platinum level!
My additional challenge will be massaging my scalp with oils daily, deep condition twice a week:eek: bun daily, and incooperate protein shakes.
My consequence will be no new products:eek: no LHCF for 2 weeks.

I am excited to do this for my hair! my starting pic is in my siggy and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread!
Lets do this!:bouncy:

I, PRETTYKINKS, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do _PLATINUM___ level!

My additional challenge will be __Baggy whole head or ends x5days a week and no heat at all___.

My consequence will be __No fast food for a week____.

I am excited to do this for my hair! If I have not already done so, I will add a picture to starting point picture thread and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! MY STARTING POINT IS MY AVATAR!!!
Lets do this!

Last edited:
I, crvlngrhair, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!

Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do _Platinum level!

My additional challenge will be __Vitamins, henna treatments, and protein shakes:D
My consequence will be __no new products for 2 months!:eek: ____.

I am excited to do this for my hair! If I have not already done so, I will add a picture to starting point picture thread and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread!
Lets do this!

I, cutiebe2, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!

My additional challenge will be to not play in my hair

My consequence will be to put a penny in a jar every time I touch my hair

OK, great! I kinda fell off the wagon, and then a SHS got me :whip:, but now i got a plan! So it's on!

I, Nissi, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
My additional challenges will be washing and DCing with buns 2x/week, baggying at night and being consistent with my vitamins and growth aids (surge, WGO with sulphur, etc.).
My consequence will be knowing i failed. I have a busy life so i know i ain't doing nothing else to myself! :lol:

I am excited to do this for my hair! I already added a picture in the previous challenge to the starting point picture thread, but I can't promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Sawwy! :nono:

Let's do this!

I, tyte_curlz, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do GOLD level!
My additional challenge will be 2 apply BT & Moisturize DAILY.
My consequence will be NO NEW PRODUCTS / PROFFESIONAL VISITS 2 A SALON.

Lets do this!

I, andrea Innis, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
My additional challenge will be baggying at night.
My consequence will be not having my once a week king size snickers.

I am excited to do this for my hair! If I have not already done so, I will add a picture to starting point picture thread and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread! Uh yea, eventhough I don't know how to do this!
Lets do this!

I am going to commit to session 2. I have determination!

My additional challenges will be 3 month relaxer stretch and use boundless tresses daily. My consequence will be extra 30 min workout. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will post a starting point picture in the starting point thread (and below) and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

4_29_2007.jpg

4/29/2007

:)

I am going to commit to session 2. I have determination!

My additional challenges will be 3 month relaxer stretch and use boundless tresses daily. My consequence will be extra 30 min workout. I am excited to do this for my hair! I will post a starting point picture in the starting point thread (and below) and I promise to report updates in the montly thread! Lets do this!

4_29_2007.jpg

4/29/2007

:)

I, Steph19, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
My additional challenge will be Taking vitamins,Relaxer stretches,Drinking 8oz water daily and baggying.
My consequence will be No Computer for 2 days straight everytime i mess up lol lets see if i can REALLY do that.

Lets do this!

p.s where is the monthly thread at ??lol

I missed the first sign up because I wasn't a member but I'm ready and pumped for this one:D

I, AutumnBeauty29 commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do PLATINUM level!
My additional challenge will be taking vitamins, baggying 4x per week, protective styles, getting my nape back & stretching relaxers to at least 3 mos.
My consequence will be eating no lean cuisine pizzas, will do taebo 4 nights per week and no LHCF for a week!!

steph19 said:
I, Steph19, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
My additional challenge will be Taking vitamins,Relaxer stretches,Drinking 8oz water daily and baggying.
My consequence will be No Computer for 2 days straight everytime i mess up lol lets see if i can REALLY do that.

Lets do this!

p.s where is the monthly thread at ??lol

I think this session 2 sign up is acting as the monthly for this month. Could be wrong though.

I, crlsweetie912, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
Also, I am going to raise the stakes and do PLATINUMlevel!
My additional challenge will be water and vitamins.
My consequence will be no new products!

I am excited to do this for my hair! If I have not already done so, I will add a picture to starting point picture thread and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread!​

I, Kels, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
My additional challenge will be 3 month relaxer stretches (YEESH!!).
My consequence will be no new products for a month.

Lets DO this! :D

I'm in! I can't believe I've totally missed this whole thing. I created my own little Consistency challenge today because I JUST found a regimen I can stick with. SOOOO my official start date for this is May 1, 2007, I'll be on my consistency (see siggy) til at least May 2008. I'll allow myself 4 heat w/flat-iron passes throughout these twelve months, which will be every 3 months at my touch-up to monitor and post progress pics. My starting pic is pretty much my avi. You can call me platinum level minus the pro-styles. I will however be rocking pin-curls to death for 12 months.

I, amr501, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!
My additional challenge will be stretching my relaxer for 20 weeks, taking vits consistently, and increase protein intake!
My consequence will be no lhcf for 1 week. :look:

I am excited to do this for my hair! I will add a picture to the starting point picture thread and I promise to report updates in the monthly thread!
Lets do this!

Last edited:
Oh, I forgot what my punishment will be should I fail....I like that no LHCF amr501, since it be calling me everyday and everytime I sit in front of a comp. screen. That'll be a hard week.:lol:

SvelteVelvet said:
Oh, I forgot what my punishment will be should I fail....I like that no LHCF amr501, since it be calling me everyday and everytime I sit in front of a comp. screen. That'll be a hard week.:lol:

Yes, it will! All the more reason for me to stay on top of my regimen! :lol:

I tryingto, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp! I am going to challenge myself to complete Basic Traning!

My additional challenge will be to increase deep conditoning under the dryer.
My consequence will be no diet soda, or chips:look: .

I, Taj, commit to participating of Session 2 of LHCF bootcamp!

My additional challenge will be to take vitamins consistently, bi-weekly washes/co-washes, 8-10 week stretches, no trim in '07' after 5/12, strengthen edges using BT, oil more frequently. My consequence will be to not purchase any shoes for 1 month :eek: and start the boot camp challnge over.

Lets do this!

Back