2008 LHCF Bootcamp!!!!

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I was very busy this year with school, family and work; now that eveything is slowing down I've decided to jump right on in the last bit of Bootcamp '08

I am going to commit to sessions 4 of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no snacks at night for 1 week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

TexturedTresses

I'm committing to the last session... I think i mentally joined and forgot to actually join.

I am going to commit to 1 session of LHCF Bootcamp. I will be doing Low Manipulation Rollersets Styles and bunning. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be to drink only water for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

MJ

I'm still going strong in my 24th month of Bootcamping!

I'm counting down to my reveal (and to seeing others' progress pics) in December :grin:

Aggie

i am also still growing strong with this challenge, however I did cut 1/2" off the end of August and regretted it terribly. I will not be trimming anymore until the end of the year or sometime next year, don't know yet.

asiaticdiva

Is it too late for me to commit to the last session of the LHCF bootcamp? I have been mentally participating since September. :yep:

Pryncez524

I am going to commit to __1__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be__No cheese or meat for a month_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!! I'll be doing the last session :grin: