March 2016: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

Meridian

Curl Junkie

Thank you.
We appreciate your business and want to show you how much with our Easter Sale at Curljunkie.com!

Save 25%

For 24 hours, starting Sunday, March 27, 2016, 6pm EDT through Monday, March 28, 2016, 6pm EDT, we are offering 25% off orders subtotaling $50 or more (excluding sample sets and pre-made sets/kits). Sorry, no back-orders...first come, first serve! Just use the code 'EASTER2016' at checkout. Also, for those days we are keeping our flat shipping rates and free shipping (Continental US only) offer via UPS Ground on orders of $100 or more! Be sure to visit Curljunkie.com on Sunday/Monday to shop or for more details. Most orders placed during this time frame will ship out Monday, March 28 through Wednesday, March 30. Offer Expires: Monday, March 28, 2016, 6pm, EDT.

Best,

Marsha
Curl Junkie Hair Products, LLC

trclemons

===========================

BELLE BUTTERS

Take 15% off your entire order.

Use code ITSFRIDAY for 15% off. Sale ends today at 6pmCST. As always, the discount code is eligible on prints and don't forget that the new spring/summer fragrance options are now available for the Premium Whipped Shea Butter. Fragrance descriptions can be found here. Click here to shop!

Easter Holiday Special

Our curl nourishing line has something for every bunny! Celebrate Tree Naturals's Good Friday & Easter sale today. So hop to it!

15% off $30 or more!
Valid 3/25/16 est
Enter HOPTOIT(code must be entered)

SERENITI BATH, BODY & YOU

FLASH SALE
4oz Body Scrubs for only $5 when you purchase 3 ore more, our all other size scrubs are discounted as well. This sale can NOT be combined with any other deal, if you do I will refund and cancel the order, no second chances to get it right. Thanks again.

No codes needed for the sale just purchase at least 3 (4oz size scrubs and the discount is automatic) Ends at 6pm eastern time on Friday 4/25/16

PJaye

Girl, me too!

I couldn't understand why it wasn't working. I was pushing that button like
, trying to get my fix...I mean...conditioners before Hairveda ran out!

I'ma be ready come March 31st, tho.

Girl, I was typing all sorts of ways, (lowercase, uppercase) and using different browsers with the uppercase and lowercase thing...it was a really cracky moment.:lol: It's a sickness, I tell ya. I'm sick. I need treatment.

NappyKinks

PLEASE I NEED SOME HELP!!
I'm making my Hairveda list.​

I bought some Hairveda a couple years ago, the Whipped Clouds and Whipped Gelly came in 6oz jars. I recently noticed that the Whipped Clouds now comes in a 9oz. Was the size of the Whipped Gelly increased as well? I know that there's also a Deluxe Whipped Gelly, what's the current size of that one?

I never tried the Jardin line but the Butter and Oil look so good, any info? How do they smell, feel, work, what size are they?

Also any suggestions on the conditioners? I've seen mixed reviews on the DC, is it worth the $18 (well $12.60 with 30% off) or should I try the Jardin DC?

Thanks in advance!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@NappyKinks
I STAN for Hairveda!:love: Always a Winner. I'm 110% Team Hairveda.:trophy:

Not sure about the Whipped Gelly because currently I don't use Gels.

Very Happy Whipped Clouds is now 9oz. I just ordered x2 of those.

The Jardin Line is nice but it smells very "Grassy" (if that makes sense?) I do like the Green Tea Butter, the Oil and the Conditioner but it has a very outdoorsy green herbal mixed with wildflower scent. (so if you're use to Berries or Cake Batter, this isn't it)

Love Sitrinillah.:love2: Even though it gets "mixed" reviews, it will always have my Heart as one of the "best of the best" for me. Personally.

ETA: If I were you, I'd get them both.

NappyKinks

@IDareT'sHair.
Thanks for the info on the Jardin line. I figured they'd smell kinda earthy. I like lemongrass and sage and the like so I'll definitely give 'em a try, as long as they don't smell like fresh cut grass I'm sure I'd like 'em.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Whipped Creme and Busy Izzy Gets Buttered Up!! Hands down my favorite HAIRVEDA products thus far. Whipped Clouds and Whipped Gelly could have been my holy grail dynamic duo if the fragrances weren't so darn strong. My Hair LOVES 'em but my sinus, not so much. I really hope it was a batch thing since the other items weren't so overpowering. I'm dying to give 'em another shot.

I might try the DC, still not totally sold but it is 30% off. . .

I haven't tried the oils either but the Red Tea stuff was nice. I ran out of Leave-in but still have a bit of gel left.

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@IDareT'sHair.
Thanks for the info on the Jardin line. I figured they'd smell kinda earthy. I like lemongrass and sage and the like so I'll definitely give 'em a try, as long as they don't smell like fresh cut grass I'm sure I'd like 'em. I might try the DC, still not totally sold but it is 30% off. . .I haven't tried the oils either but the Red Tea stuff was nice. I ran out of Leave-in but still have a bit of gel left.

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!!
@NappyKinks

Well, you'll probably like it then, You should give Sitrinillah a try, just to say you tried it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Someone asked about it on Hairveda's Fb page and the reply was that it's seasonal. I don't know why it's seasonal, not like it's pumpkin or gingerbread scented. I just hope my faves are in stock for the sale.
@NappyKinks

I'm getting miffed that a lot of my Summa' staples have made the "Seasonal" list.:angry2:

I asked about MoistPRO and was told it was 'Seasonal' and would be back for a Summer "Oldies But Goodies" Sale and then I asked about Avosoya Oil and was told the same thing.:nono:

I'm with you Sis. I hope I can get what I need tomorrow. And then I guess I'll hafta' wait until Summa' to pick up my MoistPRO and my Avosoya Oil.:perplexed: