MBL Challenge 2011

Wow, there are some beautiful heads of hair up in here. :spinning: I am not even close to you ladies,:ohwell: but I will have hope. I guess I am off to join the MBL2012 too... and that will be my last challenge.....:look: :grin:

Wow, there are some beautiful heads of hair up in here. :spinning: I am not even close to you ladies,:ohwell: but I will have hope. I guess I am off to join the MBL2012 too... and that will be my last challenge.....:look: :grin:

I joined both also,,, Girl you will do just fine! :clap:

:welcome3: to all the new challengers! I had a busy weekend but I'm back and will update the Challenge List.

that's really good news! plus, your hair looks really good!

it's healthy and in great condition!

it's wonderful that you're starting with a good looking head of hair!

I wish I could have a mini you and sit you on my shoulder as a personal cheerleader every day! :yep:

Saying goodbye to you ladies! I BC'ed last night, so I know MBL in 2011 is a negative! Lol. HHG ladies!

i hear you, MSSONYA!

i feel a long ways away too, but we have to stick with it!:yep:

just in case, i joined the 2012 challenges for everything and now feel like there's not a challenge i'm not participating in, lol!
whichever arrives first is fine, if not, i will learn to be patient.:perplexed

NikkiQ, that's all we need is a good reason to go shopping, so let's go get those cheerleading outfits!!!:grin::yep:

Hi ladies, is it too late to join?

If not I will be back to post my regimen, month and starting pic

I finally updated the challenge list. :look: If you would like to be added please "THANK" the original post and post your starting information.​

i hear you, MSSONYA!

just in case, i joined the 2012 challenges for everything and now feel like there's not a challenge i'm not participating in, lol!

NikkiQ, that's all we need is a good reason to go shopping, so let's go get those cheerleading outfits!!!:grin::yep:

We have some challenge junkies in the house! :lachen: I want to join the WL 2011 but that would be pushing it. I'll just focus on MBL in 2011 and WL in 2012. Don't want to get myself too excited.

i hear you, MSSONYA!

let's go Grow!!! We can get the LHCF logo put on the tops too :lachen:

I'm DEFINITELY in! :yep: I'm currently APL, so God-willing there'll be no setbacks...

I should have a starting pic this weekend. I'm going to try to snap a picture with this Mac Photo Booth :ohwell:

Regimen: Wash with whatever, condition with whatever, air dry, put a wig on it. Repeat. lol.

Goal Month: September 2011.

Oh forgot to post...

Regimen:
Weekly washing & dc'ing
clarify 1x/mo
Protein treat every 6 wks (or as needed)
Relaxer 2x/yr (nxt relaxer scheduled 12/20/10)
Trims every 12 wks

Goal Month: June 2011

Starting pic: current Avatar pic

I hope I'm not too late. Also, I think I may have joined the wrong MBL challenge (the one for 2012). This one is more realistic to my goals.

Regimen

(1)Co-wash 2-3 times a week. (2) Shampoo and DC every 1-2 weeks or when there is considerate buildup. (3) Apply MT/Castor oil mix to scalp. (4) Moisturize hair with homemade whipped Shea butter. (5) Seal hair shaft and ends with coconut oil, EVOO, or whatever carrier oil I can get my hands on. (6) Style as desired or cover hair in silk scarf/bonnet before sleeping. (7) Daily vitamins: Take 10,000 mcg biotin; 1,000 to 2,000 mg garlic, depending on how much I shed; 400 mcg folic acid; b complex

Goal Month

June

Pic for starting length

Attachments

• DSC03035-1-1.jpg
    DSC03035-1-1.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I would like to join, I'm in the WL 2011 challenge. But I'm feeling a set back coming on :nono: So in the spirit of being realistic :lachen:

My regimen will be to:

cowash as often as I feel like
steam 2x/week
alternate between buns, banded ponytails and cheat rollersets

HHG Ladies!

Back