Megatek Challenge 2011-2012

ilong

God's Own
TwoSnapsUp, MayaNatural, Beamodel - thanks for bumpiing and responding to this thread. MegaTek was a "popular" hair growth product in 2011 and 2012. (As was MTG)It's been quiet this year - looks like it needs reviving.

Beamodel reminded me to include it back in my regimen. I still have a full bottle from last year - that I didn't use because I tried other growth aids. Although I still have a few bottles of other unused sulfur based oil mixes I think I will go back to MTG and MegaTek and stay there from Dec 1 to April 1. I'm trying to bet to BSL by June.

MayaNatural

TwoSnapsUp, MayaNatural, Beamodel - thanks for bumpiing and responding to this thread. MegaTek was a "popular" hair growth product in 2011 and 2012. (As was MTG)It's been quiet this year - looks like it needs reviving. Beamodel reminded me to include it back in my regimen. I still have a full bottle from last year - that I didn't use because I tried other growth aids. Although I still have a few bottles of other unused sulfur based oil mixes I think I will go back to MTG and MegaTek and stay there from Dec 1 to April 1. I'm trying to bet to BSL by June.

I'm just now hearing about this product, did you get yours from Amazon? What is MTG? Sorry I'm still learning :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

MayaNatural

ilong Please keep us posted on ur results from it :)

Have you ever tried Ovation or just Mega Tek? I'm just now hearing about these, I will read this thread for more info. I saw Ovation have multivitamins also.. I wonder if they will have any type of BF sale.

Beamodel

Have you ever tried Ovation or just Mega Tek? I'm just now hearing about these, I will read this thread for more info. I saw Ovation have multivitamins also.. I wonder if they will have any type of BF sale. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

When I first started using it, they had the same formula but MT is cheaper. So to answer ur question I only tried MT. Bc of pricing

MayaNatural

When I first started using it, they had the same formula but MT is cheaper. So to answer ur question I only tried MT. Bc of pricing

Thank you. I read online they changed their formula and it was the old formula that worked best. I'm debating if I should try this or not.. I wish I started my HHJ years ago and knew about this product :(

ilong

God's Own
Beamodel - will do!

MayaNatural - MTG is another product (like MEgaTek) made for grooming horses' manes. It is a sulfur based (oily) product - and has quite the smell.
MegaTek is a conditioner made for horses but has found its way into the human hair world.

Beamodel

Thank you. I read online they changed their formula and it was the old formula that worked best. I'm debating if I should try this or not.. I wish I started my HHJ years ago and knew about this product :( Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Get the pet rebuilder. It has the same old ingredients.