2011 MegaTek challenge???

Divafied3

2011 OCT/MegaTek Challenge

ALRIGHT BY POPULAR DEMAND.....

Shoutout to Ms. CoCo37....she started this last year and all this wonderful stuff below is from her Thread!
I'm starting my very first challenge!

This challenge is based on the reviews I received for Ovation Cell Therapy and/or MegaTek in the link below:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=482474

Now, here are the details for the challenge:

2011 OCT/MegaTek Challenge Starting Pics

ALL ARE WELCOME
To give everyone time to purchase their products, we can officially start on Jan 31st. I’m thinking we can do a reveal on June 31st (let me know your thoughts on this).
  • Post a starting pic here:
  • Use the OCT and/or MegaTek a minimum of 3x/week
  • Let us know your reggie (additional products, co-washing, protective styles, etc.)
    [*]Check in at least twice a month and let us know how you’re doing
HAPPY GROWING LADIES!!!!!

*Also If You would like to join just hit the thanks tab that way it stay current...

Last edited:

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Yes, please someone start it and count me in, in, in. three times for emphasis. LOL

Amazhaan

Count me in! I could definitely use the encouragement...and maybe I'll finally have the nerve to put some pics up.

SexySin985

I guess this is the sign up thread then:lol:

I was just doing research last night on Mega Tek and I actually have a bottle on hold at a horse supply store that I am about to swing by and pick up before class today.

Do we want to make this Mega Tek AND Ovation or just strictly Mega Tek only?

Last edited:

SexySin985

what does OP mean? I've been dying to ask. I see it everywhere and I was even referred to as this. I came up with "online pal" :ohwell:

OP can either mean Original Post (the 1st post at the beginning of a thread) or Original Poster (the person who started the thread).:yep:

Amazhaan

I guess this is the sign up thread then:lol:

I was just doing research last night on Mega Tek and I actually have a bottle on hold at a horse supply store that I am about to swing by and pick up before class today.

Do we want to make this Mega Tek AND Ovation or just strictly Mega Tek only?

Well I have OCT... So I vote for both...

ETA: Here's the link to the 2010 challenge for assistance:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/ha...0-oct-megatek-challenge-july-31-dec-31-a.html

Last edited:

Phaer

I am in!!! I think this may coincide with the Sulfur Challenge, some people are using Mega Tek in there.

GANicole

I would like to join. I will be using OCT. I have some MT and i would love to see some thickness so I may try to rotate the 2. But I will def. use the OCT.

g.lo

i would like to join, i have been using megatek 3 times a week since 17 of november to grow my edges due to post partum.
what are the rules?

God bless

Divafied3

ALRIGHT BY POPULAR DEMAND.....:lol:

Shoutout to Ms. CoCo37....she started this last year and all this wonderful stuff below is from her Thread!

This challenge is based on the reviews I received for Ovation Cell Therapy and/or MegaTek in the link below:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/ha...2011-oct-megatek-challenge-starting-pics.html

ALL ARE WELCOME
To give everyone time to purchase their products, we can officially start on Jan 31st. I’m thinking we can do a reveal on June 31st (let me know your thoughts on this).

• Let us know your reggie (additional products, co-washing, protective styles, etc.)
HAPPY GROWING LADIES!!!!! :grin:

*Also If You would like to join just hit the thanks tab that way it stay current...

Last edited:

Amazhaan

ALRIGHT BY POPULAR DEMAND.....:lol:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/ha...2011-oct-megatek-challenge-starting-pics.html

ALL ARE WELCOME

HAPPY GROWING LADIES!!!!! :grin:

Ok, I'm still a newbie, so I have a ? about this challenge.

I understand the other thread is for the starting pics. However, do we post our bi-monthly check-ins in THAT thread or in THIS thread?

Amazhaan

Re: 2011 OCT/MegaTek Challenge

ALRIGHT BY POPULAR DEMAND.....

2011 OCT/MegaTek Challenge Starting Pics

ALL ARE WELCOME

HAPPY GROWING LADIES!!!!!

Oh yeah... there's only 30 days in June... :look::look::look:

Ijanei

Ok, I'm still a newbie, so I have a ? about this challenge.

I understand the other thread is for the starting pics. However, do we post our bi-monthly check-ins in THAT thread or in THIS thread?

I believe the OP is going to start a new thread for that. That thread is just for pics, this thread is to see if there was already a challenge and I think she is going to start the new one real soon. :grin:

Amazhaan

I believe the OP is going to start a new thread for that. That thread is just for pics, this thread is to see if there was already a challenge and I think she is going to start the new one real soon. :grin:

Thanks for the info... I'm a bit sloooow today as well!!! :drunk:

Amazhaan

Sorry for all my posts today, OP.

Would someone please post a link to purchase the Mega Tek? I have the OCT so I'm not sure of exactly which Mega Tek product to purchase and what's the best site to do so.

I looked at a few old threads and some of the links didn't work.

TIA!