Midback 2008 Challenge

i have no idea how im doing, cause i havent striaghtened since jan. but i hope its growing. but based on jan i hope to be mbl by june 08

ha i just looked at my previous post in this thread. its so dang sad , lol. its a good thing i placed myself on a scissor ban this year, otherwise id be getting nowhere. i wouldve been mbl by now had i not cut and snipped my way all nov and dec long.

I'm still grazing bs. Actually, in some bra's I'm brastrap and in some I'm not. I measure by the same ole pink bra I started measuring in:grin: and according to that bad boy I have 1 1/2 inches to bs. My bra's also sit low on me but hold the girls up nicely:spinning:. So I'll be bs in June and MB by December. It's time for me to start back taking my vitamins cuz I will be mb by December. Kno dat!:yep::grin::perplexed

Last edited:
I'm still grazing bs. Actually, in some bra's I'm brastrap and in some I'm not. I measure by the same ole pink bra I started measuring in:grin: and according to that bad boy I have 1 1/2 inches to bs. My bra's also sit low on me but hold the girls up nicely:spinning:. So I'll be bs in June and MB by December. It's time for me to start back taking my vitamins cuz I will be mb by December. Kno dat!:yep::grin::perplexed

That's what i say, i know i'll be BSL before june so therefore i'll definitely be MBL by December 2008.

Congrats to the ladies making their goal. I'm doing really well with my journey, and am still looking forward to reaching my goal by June. My growth rate seems to be right on schedule to what I expected it to be. Now I just need to keep my fricken hands out of my head :grin:

I'm joining this challenge,
I am BSB right now, about .5 to 1 inch from BS. (In higher bras I am at BS:grin:)

I figure December 08, with no setbacks, I'll be at MBL.
I'm aiming for December 12th.

Ok I'm doing it, I'm joining the challenge! Now I have to get some really good pics. I have not used heat on my hair since last Feb. May just stretch my hair, but that's not altogether accurate. I think i'm APL now. :ohwell:

Pics coming soon.:yep:

I'm joining this challenge,
I am BSB right now, about .5 to 1 inch from BS. (In higher bras I am at BS:grin:)

I figure December 08, with no setbacks, I'll be at MBL.
I'm aiming for December 12th.

Looks like you are only an inch away if not there already. :yep:

Back