Nov 2017 What Did You Buy This Week

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Beamodel
I thought about going in getting another x3 pack of the Rhassoul Conditioner for a R/O - Cowash, and some more KBB Super Duper Butter Creme but decided against it and bought NW21 Spritz instead.o_O

I may go back and get the KBB though because it's a Staple and for a buck eighty two can replace BM's Luscious Creme and knock that off my list this BF.:look:

Unfortunately for me, I had just bought some KBB Super Butter Creme before this Sale.:angry2:

Beamodel

@Beamodel
I thought about going in getting another x3 pack of the Rhassoul Conditioner for a R/O - Cowash, and some more KBB Super Duper Butter Creme but decided against it and bought NW21 Spritz instead.o_O

I may go back and get the KBB though because it's a Staple and for a buck eighty two can replace BM's Luscious Creme and knock that off my list this BF.:look:

Unfortunately for me, I had just bought some KBB Super Butter Creme before this Sale.:angry2:

Aw dang. Yea I’m just trying them out because I love clays and my Shipping was only $5.99.

weavepat

1 2 oz Giovanni direct leave in.
4 CD RC masks
2 CD RC shampoos.

Got the leave in because I've never tried it. I didn't buy the rinse out because I only use them to wash out henna, and I already have suave for that.

This line has a floral scent, which I guess comes from the cactus flower. I like it, but I once tried a full wash day with this line and thought I would fall out. It's a shame because this is my fave CD line, but I find the smell can go from pleasant to irritating. I'll just make sure not to use the mask and the shampoo on the same wash day.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Amazon:
P and J Trading

Fragrance oils for my body/hair butter mixes.
Autumn Set: Brown Sugar, Apple, Harvest Spice, Vanilla, Forest Pine & Snickerdoodle
Bakery Set: Pumpkin Pie, Cupcake, Sugar Cookies, Coffee Cake, Snickerdoodle & Gingerbread

I had to come back in and see when I ordered this as it arrived at my door yesterday although I selected free shipping at 5-7 business days delivery. Impressed with shipping and the smell of all the fragrances. Absolutely delicious!

Placed another order for:
Nature Set:
Forest Pine, Ocean Breeze, Rain, Fresh Cut Grass, Sandalwood & Bamboo
Summer Set:
Peach, Strawberry, Plumeria, Coconut, Ocean Breeze & Pina Colada

I'mma sit down somewhere now.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
This line has a floral scent, which I guess comes from the cactus flower. I like it, but I once tried a full wash day with this line and thought I would fall out. It's a shame because this is my fave CD line, but I find the smell can go from pleasant to irritating. I'll just make sure not to use the mask and the shampoo on the same wash day.
@weavepat
This is so disappointing.:barf: #ihatefloral

Thanks for the description.:ohwell:

naturalyogini

1 2 oz Giovanni direct leave in.
4 CD RC masks
2 CD RC shampoos.

Got the leave in because I've never tried it. I didn't buy the rinse out because I only use them to wash out henna, and I already have suave for that.

Floral? I didn't get that. Let me go sniff the rinseout and report back.BTW I love the scent of CD RH and. I'm scent sensitive

Evolving78

Went to the BSS store and got some stuff from Creme Of Nature. I got me a relaxer, for when it’s time to touch up, so I decided to maybe try some more things from Argan oil line. I don’t mess with the shampoo, the conditioner, or that awful cowash stuff they have. But I’m like everything can’t be trash, since I love the leave-in spray and the relaxer. I also love their edge control.
I wanted some products that would give shine. I bought the custard for my daughter since I wanted to give a twistout that would have some hold, but once I saw the reviews about it leaving the hair dull sticky, and creating white particles in the hair returned it.
I also got their blow out cream, foam wrap lotion, and the anti humidity spray. I haven’t used the product yet, but ladies were saying the foam was drying. I planned on using all of that for my DD.
I don’t know if I’m going to return this stuff, or just see how it works.

I use Keracare for rollersets, since it is soft and has no protein in it. I also use Nairobi for molding purposes and to cut down on dry time. I can’t use Nairobi for roller sets.