August 2017 What Did You Buy This Week?

NaturallyATLPCH

Kroger
Aussie Moist Conditioner (revisiting thanks to @blue_flower )
Sally's
GVP Nexxus Shampoo
GVP Nexxus Conditioner (based on @Nightingale 's review)
GVP Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo
I want a weekly clarifying shampoo with a scalp tingle

I am very intrigued by these GVP products, I've been wanting to try them for a while. Now that I'm not an ingredients snob, it's on lol...

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!

Some Philip Kingsley hair products, Wella's Keratin oil for very damaged hair and Diane's spiral rods (which I'll probably buy more of once I find out how they work).

Daernyris

I've used both. The Sports Recovery is good especially if you are active. It's not as good as aminos, but it works. My only issue is it bothers my sinuses and I can't figure out why? I keep it for backup but I don't prefer because of that side effect. I'll be fine, start using it and a week later, my congestion is on 100. Otherwise, my skin is very plump when I use it.

The Neocell is good, just as good, but their derma matrix is better. It had Collagen 1&3 and I'm guessing 2 (hyalauronic acid) so it works a tad better. When I'm using it consistently, I omit stand alone HA from my facial regimen. It also has vitamin c and amla fruit extract. My skin has been soft (there is a thread about this over in the makeup forum) but it does help with hair.

When it comes to hair growth, nothing beats using aminos, but they are pointless if you do not work out. The Neocell Derma Matrix is second best. Followed by the 1&3. Sports Recovery is good but it's my least favorite. I still recommend it, because it's good, but it's my least favorite.
. Thanks for taking the time to answer I appreciate you :kiss:
I totally concur

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
I went to the Indian Market to browse and check prices. I'm not supposed to be buying anything but all my will power left my soul when I saw Jamila henna for $1.49 a box :abducted: summer 2016 crop at that. I may or may not have purchased 12 boxes. :angeldevil:I also may or may not have purchased:
Dabur Vatika Coconut oil
Mahabhringaraj Oil
Sesa Oil x 2

*Sssshhhh, this post never happened*

*Goes back to the no-buy corner*

:giggle:

LushLox

Some Philip Kingsley hair products, Wella's Keratin oil for very damaged hair and Diane's spiral rods (which I'll probably buy more of once I find out how they work).

Have you used these products before? Just wondering why you didn't get the Elasticizer Extreme and the Extreme Moisture shampoo as he designed these specifically for black hair.

Good products regardless though. The scalp mask is lovely, my scalp just feels so good whenI use it.

Where did you find the Keratin Oil? I thought they discontinued that?

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
Have you used these products before? Just wondering why you didn't get the Elasticizer Extreme and the Extreme Moisture shampoo as he designed these specifically for black hair.

Good products regardless though. The scalp mask is lovely, my scalp just feels so good when I use it.

Where did you find the Keratin Oil? I thought they discontinued that?

Thank you for telling me about those other products! It's actually my first time buying his products, what gave me the push was @g.lo's YouTube video. Prior to that, I had never heard about his products, but I'll definitely look into it now.

I found the Keratin oil on Amazon.com and just had to purchase it. It cost me an arm, a leg and some toenails :lol: but the way my hair is doing lately...it's very necessary.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I had won two different auction from an eBay seller and asked for both to be put in the same box. This is how I had received my products:
upload_2017-8-9_20-1-30.jpeg

As you can guess, *angry face*. I have never had a beauty product shipped like this ever in life. I left a positive review, but remarked on it being in a Ziploc bag:

I warmed it on the stove, snipped a corner of the bag and hoped it fit into the jar I had handy. It did, barely *whew*:
upload_2017-8-9_20-7-39.jpeg

I am going to stick with my favorite sellers for babassu oil from now on. This is the second time I got burned on this oil (the other one is a solid mass that will take some work to get it out of the stupid bottle):
upload_2017-8-9_20-10-1.jpeg

Yeah, I reused the label. I lazy...

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I'm moving toward ayurvedic ingredients and I'm giving away a huge box of products, so:
  1. Asha and Miel (Etsy) edge growth oil
  2. Asha and Miel (Etsy) Cowash (ayurvedic) in 4 oz.
  3. Jakeala Amla Shea Hair Parfait
I was tempted by but resisted:
  1. Just Nutritive prewash
  2. Just Nutritive Heat Protectant
  3. Mane Choice Moisture & Sealing whatever whatever
  4. A reup on CRN Coconut Water Deep Penetrating Hair Treatment
  5. jojoba BUTTER (sounds amazing!)

wheezy807

[URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/wheezy807/media/20170812_083416_zpslqkd5nmj.jpg.html] [/URL]Found these in the clearance aisle at Wal-Mart this morning. I actually was looking for the last Vera Wang 1.7oz. perfume bottle for $17 but someone beat me to it.