Oct 23, 24 and 25....What are your hair plans?

Taina

I will buy some products i want to try.
I will give a try to Sedal BioKeratina and i will also buy some Garnier Fructis products

mariofmagdal

I guess I will get my hair re-braided. I am still unable to do my hair myself. The braids are not bad, only a week old, but my scalp has the itchies! I guess it's used to being cleaned weekly.

melodies815

I washed my hair on the 23rd and twisted much, much later. It's the first time I ever detangled (gently!) on dry hair, and I will never do that again. It took me so long to get my hair twisted for the night. Thank goodness there was a good movie on at the time.

I am just not having a whole lot of fun with my hair right now. It feels great, but I wish I had nothing to do to it. I don't want braids though...

:perplexed:perplexed Anyone else feeling kind of :ohwell: about their hair at the moment?

cj

Ms_Twana

Okay, I just finished relaxing and DCing my hair. (and I did GREAT IDare. Thanks for the confidence boost!!) I wanna wear my hair down SOOO bad. So, I'm debating whether or not I'm going to put it in a bun, blow dry & flat iron, air dry & flat iron, or rollerset. I REALLY don't wanna sit under the dry with the rollerset. I REALLY don't wanna use direct heat either. And I REALLY wanna wear my hair down!! :wallbash: UGH!!! DECISIONS DECISIONS!!!!

Okay, so I ended up blow drying my hair yesterday. I didn't get to flat iron it, so I was saving that for today. Well my ends just were not looking right. They looked ragedy. I was thinking that they were dry, so I decided not to flat iron. So, I did 3 bantu knots, then took them out for a bantu knot-out. It was really pretty, except for my ends!! :wallbash: I put some more Cantu Shea Butter on them (which is FYE), but they still wouldn't act right. They were nice and soft though. So I thought maybe they're frizzy, and not dry. When I went into Trade Secret, I had a stylist took look at them, and she confirmed that they're not damaged (which is what I was thinking from another thread). So, I was EXCITED about that. I think once I start rollersetting, the frizzy ends will be eliminated. I hope!! :ohwell: I wonder if bunning caused them to become frizzy like that?? Hmmmmm.....

Anyway, I guess I said all of that to say I did a bantu knot-out today, and I'll probably do one tomorrow, too.

Coffee

I just poo'd with Alterna Hydrate shampoo, and I really like it! It lathers really well. I am now sitting under Pibbs with Vitale reconstructor for 12 minutes. After that I'll DC with AfroVeda Ashlii Amala Red Raspberry Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Mask. Then rinse and use some type of leave in/oil, wrap and dry.

JayAnn0513

I make 30 look good!
Preppoed overnigth with Olive oil and my MTG oil mix. I think I'll shampoo wash, DC with heat and try doing my own roller set or maybe a twist out.

taz007

I just tried to sneak some of my DH's Tecate and was straight busted. He is giving me some serious side eye! :ohwell:

Anyhoo, I am going to mix some henna/indigo with beer tonight. I just may post some pics tomorrow.

Last edited:

BostonMaria

I just tried to sneak some of my DH Tecate and was straight busted. He is giving me some serious side eye! :ohwell:

Anyhoo, I am going to mix some henna/indigo with beer tonight. I just may post some pics tomorrow.

Henna and beer huh?!! Please let us know how it comes out.

I rollerset my hair yesterday, got caught in the rain, so I'm rollersetting again tonight :rolleyes:

candiel

I am 9 weeks post relaxer and need to do something that requires low maintenance.I will be doing a twistout today and it should last all week.

Tamrin

unapologetic
Almost 14 weeks post. I washed and DCed yesterday. Today I moisturized with Qhemet AOHC and sealed with Argan oil. I just applied a little BT cause I saw some flakes yesterday, it gets rid of them. Im in a high bun and scrunchie.

melodies815

I used a light-hold, non flaking gel (Isoplus) to twist my hair for bed. Every time I do this, I get great definition for my twist-outs and can get up to 4-days hair.

Looking forward to Monday - not work, just my hair. :lachen:

cj

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
I think this week's focus is going to be to recover from the major protein disaster from last week. For the rest of my relaxer stretch, it's going to be moisture focus and twist/braid outs until I see my stylist again. I am on week 7...

Three more weeks to go.:yep:

trinidarkie1

This weekend was focused on finding out why my hair continues to break. Although I have been on this board for years, I have failed to follow the basic principle of the protein/moisture balance. After my research, I realized that my hair was breaking due to lack of protein. So I made a trip to the BSS and I am doing my treatments now. Will be putting in a full weave. :) I'm excited.

Aggie

I will be trying Hesh Mehandi Henna Powder today with some hibiscus, amla and brahmi powder mixed in to see if I'll like this one. I don't want a henna gloss today so I won't be adding any conditioner to it this time.