November 13, 14 & 15....What are your hair plans?

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I just did a henna treatment, followed by indigo. I'll rinse and then do a DC with AOHSR under my dryer. I won't steam until my indigo oxidizes; later in the week.

Aggie

I just prepooed my hair tonight with a mixture of castor oil, shikakai oil and coconut oil and sleeping with this in my hair overnight.

I just mixed up some henna to sit releasing dyr tonight and will be applying it to my hair tomorrow. No indigo this time but I may do one next go round depending on what I'm doing with my hair.

I only like to use my indigo when I know my hair will be exposed in braids or cornrows. But if I am doing a wigging it out session, I don't bother to waste it. I continue to henna for the strength and conditioning of my hair though.

I will be following that up with something moisturizing but I will update on that tomorrow.

Aggie

I just did a henna treatment, followed by indigo. I'll rinse and then do a DC with AOHSR under my dryer. I won't steam until my indigo oxidizes; later in the week.

Girl JN, I finally henna'ed and indigo'ed my hair while damp and I have to thank for this great tip. My grays get total coverage nad it stayed black, in fact, it's still black 4 weeks later. My roots are coming in gray but the previously indigo'ed hair is still very black. Thank you so much.

My last indigo treatment - I added a teaspoon of cornstarch to it to allow it to adhere better to my hair and it worked.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Girl JN, I finally henna'ed and indigo'ed my hair while damp and I have to thank for this great tip. My grays get total coverage nad it stayed black, in fact, it's still black 4 weeks later. My roots are coming in gray but the previously indigo'ed hair is still very black. Thank you so much.

My last indigo treatment - I added a teaspoon of cornstarch to it to allow it to adhere better to my hair and it worked.

You're welcome! :yep:
I hope this indigo covers ... I only had a little indigo left so I added more water than normal to extend it. It's time to place an order at Henna Sooq!

Good idea about the cornstarch. Thanks for sharing!

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Tomorrow I will be clarifying and doing an Aphoghee treatment. Then DC w/Aussie moist, do a rinse not sure if I'll use crimson or darkest brown and rollersetting. I'll be putting my hair up in a banana clip or high messy ponytail.

Last edited:

ladyvixen

well i did:
1)coconut and lime treatment sat under the dryer for an hour
2) shampoo 2x
3)DC with Nexxus humectin for 30 mins under dryer
3)apply chi silk infusion and motion leave in roller set and sit under dryer for an hour to and hour and a half
4)flat iron hair
5) finish with a silk wrap
and 5hours later i am left with bouncy soft hair, lol.

Americka

As of today, I am 9 weeks post with thoughts of relaxing every second...:rolleyes:

• prepoo w/ Pantene Fusion conditioner
  • shampoo w/ Nioxin Cleanser #1
  • condition w/ Nioxin Scalp Therapy
  • protein treatment w/egg, honey, olive oil, and conditioner
  • co-wash w/ Giovanni S.A.S. conditioner
  • dc w/ ORS Replenishing Pak
  • final condition w/ Roux Porosity Control
  • NTM Silk Touch w/SAA and Pantene Fusion Smoothing creme for braidout

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY EVERYONE WAT YALL GONNA DO TO UR HAIR ON THIS DAY.?

Loveable, how in the heck did a "HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY" post end up in the middle of a thread titled "November 13-14-15, What are your Hair Plans?" :lachen:

Today isn't Thanksgiving! :lachen:

Mz_Zartavia

Tonight I'm just going to moisturize and put my hair wrap back on. I have my hair is two-strand twist/bantu knots (a technique I saw on Kimmay's video on YouTube). I'll take them down tomorrow for our command's monthlu spouse meeting.

Tomorrow night for myself I will pre-poo, DC, do a small protein treatment, re-twist and seal.

Tomorrow night for my daughter I will cleanse and condition her hair with Hair One Olive Oil. It's a sample pack. Condition, seal and figure out a style.

lbellin

For me, I will be doing an acv, rinsing well, cuz I am keeping my twists in. c/o wash with HE Totally Twisted and retwist with Kemi Oyl Shea Butter Pomade and coconut oil into smaller twists.

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I started off wanting to do Nothing to my hair except leave it in a bun this weekend, however, since it was raining and cold yesterday I decided to stay in.

Pre poo- Vatika Frosting
Shampoo-CON green label (detangles like nothing else)
Porosity Control- Roux
DC- Mizani Moisturefuse w/ evoo
airdryed to about 80%, used a little argan
blowdried hair (came out light and fluffy)
put hair back in braids

Aggie

I did a heenara henna gloss treatment earlier today and it was so soft, possibly because of all the no-cone conditioner I added to it:grin:.

I DC'ed with some Jason Naturals Sea Kelp Conditioner mixed with coconut oil and a tiny drop of Alterna Enzyme Therapy Hemp Repair conditioner and is about to wash it out right now:yep:.