November 13, 14 & 15....What are your hair plans?

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I'm sorry you're in a bad mood, outspokenwallflower. :(
I hope you can still have a happy birthday.

I flat ironed my roots last week, and they were still straight, so I was just planning on moisturizing and sealing my hair and doing a dry flexi-rod set.
But it rained and shot that to hell. So this weekend, I will be:
1. Pre-pooing with Smooth n Shine reconstructor on my new growth only and Aphogee 2-Minute on my relaxed hair for thirty minutes.
2. Shampooing with Organix Vanilla Silk Shampoo.
3. DCing with my mix of DCs and oils that I need to get rid of, for a few hours under heat.
4. Do my Porosity Control and an ACV final rinse.
5. Detangle my hair with Mane and Tail and Kid's Organics.
6. Rollerset with diluted Lottabody, Castor-Vatika blend, LTR Leave-In and a touch of Chi Silk Infusion.
7. Moisturize and Silk Wrap.

I'm going to try really hard to fight the urge to flat iron. I'm only 11 weeks post, and don't really need to do it...but it keeps on calling me. :nono:

Aggie

I will be using some heenara henna on my hair this coming Sunday, prepooing with castor and shikakai oils. I think I will make it a henna gloss seeing that I won't be using indigo. I will be following with some DC but not sure yet what I will be using for it.

As for today and tomorrow, I'm just moisturizing my ends because I just did a cowash and DC with Renpure Organics Moisturizing and Body & Shine Conditioners yesterday.

Sapphire_chic

I used henna with beer last weekend and my edges are very light brown/reddish in the light.

I'll be doing an overnight henna then a dc and maybe braids for a B'out.
I know this may seem silly but i really cant stop using henna weekly, even though it can be a total pain..eventually i want to decrease to once a month :)

MangaManiac

Happy birthday outspokenwallflower! I hope you feel better soon. You should still enjoy your birthday. Maybe give yourself an aromatic footbath and a facial while listening to some relaxing music. HTH!

As for what I'll be doing this weekend. I'll be pre-pooing with EVOO & V05 moisture milks, shampooing with my own shampoo mix, and DCing with heat, cholesterol, EVOO, and some Aussie Deep. I'll probably also redo my braids around my edges and middle part. I redid the nape area two days ago. Hopefully after this weekend I'll be able to make it to Christmas without looking too janky!

camilla

IDK what i will do I work out ALOT so when i straighten i sweat the roots out :nono:11 wks p
right now i have on a half wig will moisturize and braid/wig for work tomorrow then sat night
i will pre poo with aussie 3 mm and evoo and molasses or honey
co wash with VO5 green tea clarifying condish
then deep con with aura cherry almond con mixed with evco for an hour then twist out with ntm and seal with evco

Last edited:

SherylsTresses

Thanks ST I lvoe these threads. Its my b-day weekend and I'm going for a press n curl. I'm so happy! Hair down for the weekend then back to bunning.

Happy Birthday Kiffany! :dance7::bday5::happybirthday2::spoiler::band2: :birthday2:

All thanks to Teri, she loaned this thread to me. :yep:

Last edited:

BSweet

my first bkt..im about 16 weeks post..my roots are a mess

and hopefully bkt will help me begin recovering from chemical damage..

im so done w/ relaxers...

RockCreak

I'm just going to prepoo, co wash, dc airdry, apply whipped evco and shea butter mix and wear a wild pony....:lachen:

lilsparkle825

I wore my hair in chunky two-strand twists much of this past week and it went great, but this week I have to work and can't show up in my huge Celie twists...:( so I think I will do them just to dry my hair and then rock a twistout to work. Once that gets old, I will bun for however many days are left till next Sunday.

I'm trying out this wash-once-a-week thing and it's going ok so far...just gotta get this seasonal shedding under control. I'll buy some garlic powder tomorrow and do the following Sunday:

*prepoo with EVOO and Africa's Best Herbal Oil
*wash with Motions Conditioning
*Roux PC
*DC with GVP CB with some NTM hair mask thrown in...I really don't think my hair likes this mask
*GVP PM leave-in --> 5 flat twists or 7-8 chunky two-strand twists

This is kind of a two-for-one post since I am trying to find time to redo my sister's hair this week...she's currently in kinky twists, but we'll take them out tonight.

*detangle with shower comb and a head full of VO5 (also serves as prepoo)
*wash with Motions Conditioning
*Roux PC
*DC with GVP CB and some random oils
*GVP PM leave-in and Hawaiian Silky
*pencil-sized box braids with 100% Kanekalon

taz007

I just co-washed my hair with Hello Hydration (where have you been all of my life??!!). I will do a braid out for a party tomorrow (just got the 'brows waxed, feet and hands did.... can't tell me nothin':grin:)

Then after the party, back in a bun my hair will go!

BostonMaria

I'm studying for an exam tomorrow so right now I have a mixture of Yes to Carrots Mask+Vatika Frosting on my hair. I'll leave it on for an hour. I need to log off damn it so I can study. Can't.Keep.Away! LOL

rosalindb

I oiled my hair earlier with Organic Virgin Coconut oil and will leave on overnight. Tomorrow evening I will:

- Pre-poo with Aubrey Organics HSR, JBCO, Raw Honey & organic molasses
- Shampoo with GBP (Need to use this up, got this free with GBP conditioner ages ago)
- Deep conditioner with Aubrey Organics White Camellia
- Airdry overnight and get my hair cornrowed on Sunday (will try to keep them in for four weeks)

Last edited:

DarkHair

I last pooed last Friday. I've been bunning ever since. I'm also OOT so I'm not doing/washing my hair til next week. I may go get my hair flat-ironed for Thanksgiving. I DREEEAAAAAD detangling this mass.

Tamrin

unapologetic
Sitting under the pibbs deep conditioning with Kanechomn Karite butter as I type this. After I rinse I'm going to roller set and put it up for the night.

Aggie

This evening I moisturized my ends with Mizani H2O Intense Night-Time Treatment, then layered that with BWC Revitalizing leave-in and sealed with evco. Now I will wear a plastic cap/baggy and a satin bonnet over my whole head to bed tonight. My hair feels so so good right now too:yep::lick:.

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Today I'm doing a mild protein treatment with Motions CPR after my touch-up last week. I'll air dry some and then finish off by blow-drying on cool.

so far I detangled with the denman and evoo and I have washed with the new CV ayurvedic poo bar (it's like heaven) currently doing a henna treatment and then dc with heat then condish and a style which I have not decided either bamboo knot out or braid out.

discobiscuits

protein treatment (on head now), color, dc & flat iron. i'm natural in case that matters.

just bought some chi heat stuff gonna try it for 1st time.

exubah

Well I had a function to go to Friday night so I had to wash Thursday night. I poo'd and conditioned with Roux Porosity Control. I then dc'd with Alter Ego Hot Oil Treatment Conditioner. I put my leave-ins Rusk Smoother and Lacio Lacio throughout my hair and then rollerset. After drying under an el-cheapo hooded dryer I then combed out put my hair in a bun using my GHD pins.

Earlier today I randomly trimmed 1/2" - 3/4". I am trying to get rid of my W.