November 13, 14 & 15....What are your hair plans?

SherylsTresses

:hiya: I will be 15 weeks post and transitioning to natural. This weekend I will do the following:

Moisture Regimen:

1. Separate hair into 4 sections with long silver scrunci clamps
  2. Prepoo moisture/dandruff/garlic powder treatment overnight
  3. Shampoo with Silicon Mix
  4. DC with Silicon Mix moisturizing conditioner w/ heat for 20-30 mins
  5. Detangle in shower with lots of conditioner
  6. Final rinse with Roux Porosity Control
  7. Apply Chi Keratin mist, Lacio Lacio leave-in and EVOO
  8. Braid and airdry for braidout
  9. Moisturize as needed with Nexxus humectin and EVOO

What are your hair plans?

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will Be:

Co-Washing with Nutrine Garlic Conditioner
Use Abba Recoup Reconstructor for about 10 Minutes under plastic cap
AO GPB Under Heat Cap (No Steam this week)
Rinse
Apply Leave-In's
Dry and Use Scarf Method -- tryna' cut down on the Heat.:yep:

Nya33

I will be washing and doing my protein treatment, then a nice long deep condition while watching diary of a mad black woman. I'm relaxing in 2 weeks time at 12 weeks post.

kami11213

I'm 21 wks post and trying to keep it simple, I got a Dominican blow out last weekend and my hair still looks decent, so I'll be leaving it alone this wknd and bunning until I wash again next wk...

SherylsTresses

I'm 21 wks post and trying to keep it simple, I got a Dominican blow out last weekend and my hair still looks decent, so I'll be leaving it alone this wknd and bunning until I wash again next wk...

Now Kami, you KNOW I'd love to see your Dominican blowout!!! :drunk:

mahogany_horizons

Sheryl,

I am a dandruff sufferer too. You are probably right even more about us being hair twins LOL! I am going to do an overnight pre-poo with an oil to lift some of my scaling, and then wash with a medicated shampoo. Then I'm going to deep conditioning, focus on my moisture b/c I REALLY feel as though I OD'd on protein with the Giovanni Leave in, and a protein treatment with moisture last weekend (did not realize Giovanni leave was a protein as well).

Barbie83

I'm actually going to a salon (for the 1st time in many years) for a shampoo, DC and style.

The only reason is the lady came highly recommended by my sis (who has gorgeous hair) and I want the lady to perform my corrective in January (I'm majorly underprocessed in several areas).

This Saturday is a chance for her to see and examine my hair while it's wet, and I need her to explain to me exactly what she will do when I come back for a relaxer.

Mrs. Verde

I recently dusted off my mega tek. I will be doing a treatment this weekend. To get my hair ready for the protein. I will DC tonight and after the mega tek.

cch24

i've had my hair in a bun since last friday. i'm going to cleanse with hair one and deep condition with heat with pantene time renewal dc. detangle and damp bun.

Ms_Twana

Pre-pooing with my garlic/coconut oil mix, co-wash with a cheapie conditioner, and dc with heat.

I'm not certain how I'll style it yet. I wanna try to one french braid. I think I may try that this weekend.

HairBella08

Moisturizing my hair underneath my new install (11/11/09) everyday and enjoying not having to "do" my hair this weekend. I'll wash/condition next weekend.

beana

This week is all about moisture:
I'll be using Hair One olive oil to cleanse my hair (my elucence MB poo will be on standby)

I'm DCing with silk elements

Applying salerm leave in

airdrying and flat ironing with my beloved Sedu

Prudent1

Just texlaxed after a 6 or 7 month stretch :scratchch:. So, I'm on a moisturizing frenzy...:giggle:. I'll be DC with either motions CPR (just bought some since you guys had so much good to say about it) or my Yes to carrots- hair mask and heat. Saturday I have somewhere to go so I'll likely flat iron and then DC to counteract any possible issues. Thanks to LHCF I can finally use heat w/o fear since my hair is properly balanced( protein to moisture) for the first time in years!!:woot:

beans4reezy

I've got to give my hair a good detangling session:

Separate hair into four sections
Prepoo with Mane and Tail/egg/oil
Cowash with WEN
DC with Silicon Mix
Let my hair ir dry in braids or twists
Will cornrow for the next two weeks.

PPGbubbles

I will moisturize and braid my hair into a bun. This will be the 1st weekend in a long time that I will not wash my hair. I want to tryout washing my hair every two weeks.

Britt

I am going to wash and deep condition my hair.

Wash w/ Elucence Acidifying poo and Moisture poo
Protein treatment w/ Emergencee
Use Kenra MC afterwards for moisture balance
Rollerset
Wrap

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
No manipulation and ending my 12 week stretch on Sunday.
Relaxing (I'm not sure which brand looking at ORS lye)

Aphogee 2 min protein midstep.

DC'ing with Nature's Therapy MM (To get rid of it).

Final rinse with Roux pc.

I'm not sure what it's call but I may be wrapping my hair and drying it under my soft bonnet like that.

Last edited:

La Colocha

My plans for this week are to

Prepoo with coffee butter mixed with afroveda's hibiscus oil
Wash with elucence moisture benefits poo
Dc with a mix of elucence mbc and jbco

and braid my hair with jbco, taliah waajid mist, and olive butter

Im keeping my hair braided with my own hair for the winter and wearing headwraps as a protective style. Im only taking my hair down once a week to detangle and rebraid. I wash and dc in my braids.

growinstrong

Pre-pooing with garlic/SE Intense Conditioning Mayo/coconut oil mix
co-wash with VO5 Strawberries and Creme
Airdry in 4 braids for braidout

Bun Mistress

Thanks ST I lvoe these threads. Its my b-day weekend and I'm going for a press n curl. I'm so happy! Hair down for the weekend then back to bunning.

chrstndiva

I will:

pre-poo with Burt Bee's Avocado Butter Pre-Poo
chelate (I have hard water.) - Kenra Chelating shampoo
protein treatment - shescentit Fortifying Mask
DC - shescentit Banana Brulee
Rollerset

Diva_Esq

I am going into 28 weeks post. I am transitioning.

Right now my hair is down, flat ironed. Tonight, I plan to treat my scalp with Mizani scalp tonic & pre-poo overnight with warmed Coconut Oil & EVOO plus YTC Deep Con Mud Mask saran wrapped overnight.

On Saturday morning, I will poo with YTC Poo & GF Length & Strength Poo, use a leave-in con & my staple full-strength con's to wet bun.

On Sunday, I will take down my bun & do a side bun w/ a hair pin on 75% dry hair (like my siggy).

I plan to bun co-wash & bun daily w/ a few 2nd day 75% dry buns until NYE. My plan is to only wear my hair out on Thanksgiving (length check), Christmas (length check) & NYE. Then I plan to continue bunning daily w/ minimal "hair out" days until Easter.

I always post plans and then do something different. LOL

Last edited: