KeraVada Ayurvedic Butter Souffle
KeraVada Hibiscus Oil *Raspberry Vanilla*

CONTINUED HIT:
Ynobe Shop's Amala & Nettle Deep Conditioner

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Continued Hits:

Hairveda Strinillah

Chicoro's homemade hair gel that doesn't involve flaxseed....thank you Lord!

Hairveda methi sativa conditioner ....the shedding buster!

Miss:

Finding any hair gel that will play well with my leave in conditioner!......grumpy face :(

lovelycurls

Hits
Komaza protein strengthener.
NG herbal blends masque
Shea moisture restorative conditioner as a leave In conditioner
Prepoo with conditioner

Continued hits
Tea /herbal rinses

KinkyRN

Hit: KCNT & KCCC for wng. Great definition even 2nd day hair.
Hairveda whipped jelly for wng. Beautiful and soft
Hairveda Sitrinilla DC with my new steamer! Love love love!!
What can I say love me some Hairveda products!

Healthb4Length

Hit-Murray's Cream Beeswax-gives nice defined Results on dry twist outs and braid outs. Styles lasts for days and days and it reduces frizzes. Salon Grafix Chroma•Logica texturizing styling cream--this ones a hit and sorta miss, but mostly hit. It gives amazing hold and definition! Hair remained soft yet has hold, style lasts for days. It's cheap! But it shrinks my hair so much! I mean it looks like I have neck length hair! If shrinkage doesn't bother you then this product is stellar! I luv it but the shrinkage is a beast, I'll still repurchase b/c it's good to have when you're out of your regular stuff u purchase online.

ETA-I got it b/c I really need something to keep my color treated hair from fading. This gave me a nice natural sheen/shine that's so hard for me to get b/c of my hair type.

Last edited:

Ogoma

Continued Hit:
Bask Vanilla Whiskey Repairative Hair Soak: hair is super soft, but feels strengthened at the same time. :love: it.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Continued Hit:
Bask Vanilla Whiskey Repairative Hair Soak: hair is super soft, but feels strengthened at the same time. :love: it.

That is what I love about it! It leaves my hair feeling like butter yet my hair actually fees more substantial and resistant to stress. It's a gem I really like it.:love:

Last edited:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Trying to determine this carols daughter Monoi sacred serum strengthening oil. All the reviews claims it's the best, but I just find it drying. Maybe it's supposed to be like that or perhaps I like "oils" in my oil, but this is going in the friends zone until I can determine its status.

Please excuse my iPhone

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
DoDo how do you use your bask? TIA

I apply it to cleansed hair. I usually cleanse with Ouidad Curl Cowash. I apply it to eight different sections thoroughly then twist the eight sections back up. The DC does allow you to lightly finger detangle so you can better distribute the product. I then put on a thermal heating cap, then a plastic cap and finally a beanie on top to hold in the heat. I let it sit for 30 to 45 minutes then rinse as thoroughly as possible. Afterwards I apply my leave in and sealant. When the hair dries if it has air dried, it is soft and strong feeling. If i use heat it is very easy to handle and resistant to breakage. HTH!

EnExitStageLeft

I apply it to cleansed hair. I usually cleanse with Ouidad Curl Cowash. I apply it to eight different sections thoroughly then twist the eight sections back up. The DC does allow you to lightly finger detangle so you can better distribute the product. I then put on a thermal heating cap, then a plastic cap and finally a beanie on top to hold in the heat. I let it sit for 30 to 45 minutes then rinse as thoroughly as possible. Afterwards I apply my leave in and sealant. When the hair dries if it has air dried, it is soft and strong feeling. If i use heat it is very easy to handle and resistant to breakage. HTH!

That's a really good idea...thanks!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
SUPER HIT:

Darcy's Botanicals Sweet Coco Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip.

This stuff is bomb.com.org.net.co.uk :love:!

EnExitStageLeft

I've been wanting to try this.

Every time I think about it, I get confused:spinning:
with another DB CocoBean thingy she has and I never know which one is the right one.:blush:

So, I will have to keep this in mind since it gets High Ratings on:

.com.org.net.co.uk.us.dsw.yahoo.hotmail.gmail.chrome.bing.:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
EnExitStageLeft

I couldn't figure out if I was suppose to be getting the Hair Whip OR the Smoothing Lotion and would get frustrated and moved on to something else.

Both CocoBean correct?

So, if she has a decent BF Sale, I will pick some up.

She's on my BF 'alternate' list and I'll also get x2-3 Eucalyptus & Mint Scalp Butters *which I also love*

EnExitStageLeft

IDareT'sHair

Yep both are Coco Bean. I actually both the hair whip and smoothing cream. I say get one of each.

If I do get some DB's on black friday it'll be in a AVEYOU haul. I don't like DB's shipping/CS :nono:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@EnExitStageLeft

I ain't getting boff. I'm getting 1. Because, DB is a just an alternate (right now). :look:

But she may move up, because I ain't doing no 10%.:nono:

Just.Not.Happening. Regardless of how much I like it.:rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@EnExitStageLeft

Um...I wasn't referring to Darcy's. :look:

Anyway, about Darcy's: I need to look at AveYou.

In times past, Darcy'sr BF Sales have noted to be anywhere from 15-25%

I said, Darcy's may move up on my list, because I am not doing 10% from Anyone BF.

EnExitStageLeft

IDareT'sHair

Oh you're talking about AVEYOU? :lachen:. Yeah 10% off sucks, but I'm going to use the 25 off 100 coupon code and do a gigantic collective haul. I may grab my Curl Rehab from CUrl Junkie and snag a few things from hairitage, but other then that AVEYOU is where its at for me.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@EnExitStageLeft

No, I'm talking about any Vendor Offering 10% on BF. :rolleyes:

I don't care who they are or how good their stuff is. Or how good folks think their stuff is. :lol:

10% just ain't what's happening BF especially with the options that are out there these days.:perplexed

outspokenwallflower

Lol, I think 20% is alright... but 10%-15% off is a smack in the face, especially living in NYC where the sales tax is almost 10%... it's like sayin "Hey fool, we'll take a dollar or two off the total for you." :rolleyes:

gorgeoushair

Lol, I think 20% is alright... but 10%-15% off is a smack in the face, especially living in NYC where the sales tax is almost 10%... it's like sayin "Hey fool, we'll take a dollar or two off the total for you." :rolleyes:

Not for a BF Sale JMO..BF is suppose to be one of the biggest sale days of the year. I feel like if a company offers a 20% off sale for other holidays then it should be more for BF.

FelaShrine

^Lol there are vendors mentioning 10% for BF. Guess its something Im gonna have to do without with :look: I totally hear you IDareT'sHair. nothing but the truth

anyway
DB Pumpkin Seed Conditioner was great when i was stretching. very good