October 2013 Hits & Misses

natura87

Hit

Soultanicals Knot Sauce

-I wanted to hate it simply becuase of the piss poor customer service but it is really good. Luckily I got a nice sized bottle from IDareT'sHair that should hold me over until Ayo gets her shipping situation in order. I have used the 8 ounce bottle a few times as a leave in, detangler, I let my sisters and cousin use some and I still have a good amount left. I've got about 3 more uses. Leaves my hair soft, defined (works incredibly well as a wash and go which I never would have expected).

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Froreal3

It felt waxy putting it on my hair and it didn't feel like I put any product on it. I used it on my hands and it didn't do anything there as all.

Yeah, it felt kinda weird/waxy when I applied it too. The Cake Batter was much easier to apply.

Beamodel

Yeah, it felt kinda weird/waxy when I applied it too. The Cake Batter was much easier to apply.

Froreal3

I agree. It has a weird feeling. Kinda don't really absorb in my hair. Seems like it just sits on top of it to me. I think I'm about to get rid of my Expressoself.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Kindheart

Most of the things I've tried from her work very well for me.

I wasn't caught up in all her Drama (Butter-Gate) and all. I was a Newb back then. (Thanks Goodness)

However, her Oils and DC'er and some of the other things I get from her work very well for me. I'm sure this one will too.

It's packed with Anti-Oxidants.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Hit:

* Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shampoo. Smells really good and gets my hair clean and soft as well.

* Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie: This is really thick, smells a little herbal to me, and really moisturizing. Plus you can't beat the price. Makes me want to start getting my products on the ground rather than online. IDK how I never tried this before.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Hits:
Silk Dreams Shea What! and Destination Hydration
KeraVada Bringraj Oil
Hairitage Hydrations Green Energy
Kanechom Shea Butter Conditioner

The Jury is still out on:
Silk Dreams Satin Hair Cream (that smell is ugh… too fruity)
HH Horsetail Butter (I don't think its cold enough for it yet)
Edens Heart Leave-in Moisturizer (only used it once)

Continued hits:
Paul Mitchell Shampoo One
Silk Dreams Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Continued Hits:
KeraVada Oils
Hairveda Conditioners
Jamaican Black Castor Oil (Extra Dark)
Haitian Black Castor Oil
Mizani Night-time Rx
Marie Dean Hair Oils

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I just ordered some. Im scared now :sad:

Saludable84 Girl, I bought two bottles. It's ok, but not my fav thing. People have been kind of sealing with it now, using it under lighter moisturizers like HH SCM. Try using it on it's on on one side and over something on the other. Some people love it on its on though, so just see what happens.

Beamodel

HUGE MISS Bobeam Ayurvedic Shampoo Bar It tangled the heck out of my hair in addition to leaving a weird coating on it. I immediately washed my hair again with real shampoo. I will never try this bar again. I've come way too far for a set back.

#trash-it-goes
#wasteofmoney

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Continued Hits:
Claudie Renew Protein
Marie Dean's Baobab Hair Oil in Juicy Peach and Marie Dean's Argan Oil Blend
Chaz Melecio Detangling Spritz
Hairveda's Vatika Frosting