** Pre-Poo Through 2015 **

Rozlewis

Pre-pooing with Hair Trigger on scalp and Coconut oil on the length. Sitting under conditioning cap for 30 mins.

Rozlewis

Pre-pooing right now with Hair Trigger on the scalp and Coconut oil on the length.

Where all my pre-pooers at?

Rozlewis

Prepping with Hair Trigger on scalp and Coconut Oil on length under my conditioning cap for 30 mins.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Overnight prepooed with fractionated coconut oil & sunflower oil. In the morning, I detangled my hair with Tresemme Naturals and on a whim DCed with it under my dryer before I shampooed. What should I call this, a double prepoo?

Desert Skye

Oh I didn't know there was a thread for this. I prepoo with a v05 condish mixed with Vatika oil for about an hour and half

Babygrowth

Still pre-pooing. I alternate between APB Hurry up and grow oil, Mielle Organics Mint Almond Oil :2inlove:, and APB Green Powerhouse Oil :love:

Rozlewis

I forgot to post this. Saturday I pre-poo'd with Hair Trigger on the scalp and Coconut Oil on the length.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'd with a combination of oils such as Avocado, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil mixed with Rosemary oil and heated in the microwave for 30 seconds. I saturated my hair with this oil.

The further I get in my stretch the drier my hair gets at the roots so this treatment replenishes the moisture and makes the hair more manageable at the roots.

Rozlewis

I pre-poo on a regular basis but I had a hair analysis last week and they recommended that I pre-poo. I thought this was strange since I do this every time water touches my hair. However, I thing there is something wrong with my technique so I made a few modifications.

I used to pre-poo with oils (mainly coconut oil), I would add it to my hair, sit under my conditioning cap for 20 mins and then leave it in overnight. After this recent analysis here is what I have changed:

I still pre-poo with oil but now I heat various oils, put them in a bottle and then saturate my hair all over. This is similar to Mo Knows Hair's method. After saturating my hair I sit under my conditioning cap for 20 mins. and then wash.

Main changes I made:
  1. Use more oils. I actually saturate my hair with the oil.
  2. Heat the oils.
  3. Leave in for 20 mins under a conditioning cap.
  4. Wash hair with shampoo

Rozlewis

Pre-pooing by saturating my hair with various oils which I heated in the microwave for 30 seconds and now sitting under my conditioning cap for 20 mins. Oil used were Jojoba, Cocnut, Olive, and Amla.

Rozlewis

Exfoliated my scalp with Alterna Scalp and then pre-poo's with a combination of different oil. After my hair was saturated with oil I sat under the heating cap for 20 mins.

Rozlewis

Just getting around to do my hair.....crazy weekend. Anyway, prepping with my oils (Coconut, Olive Oil, Sweet Almond, Amla) sitting under my conditioning cap for 20 mins.