TAILBONE LENGTH CHALLENGE 2010

Lucia

Candy
shake those haters off
do your thing pray meditate whatever gets u in the posiive zone
and they'll just drop off or go away all together I'm sire once the boss
breaks up that nasty little group ur work environment will be great
I mean don't they have work to do they obviously have too much time on their hands if they're alm over you on some petty trifling stuff.
Btw I notice I get theside eye sometimes for wearing hair natural but it's up I know bc I know my hairs thick and a little wild plus it would get caught on stuff if I tried to wear it all down and out.
Just shake those haters off

Last edited:

mariofmagdal

[url=http://www.pikistrips.com/clicked/34301053][img]http://hosted.pikistrips.com/comic_strip/s/image/34/301/53/comic-p.jpg[/url][/IMG]

I am popping in and out, been working on my weightloss goals....so I jumped on the Zi Xiu Tang bandwagon, my results are awesome! That stuff caused my hair to grow/itch like crazy!

Lucia

Ok I'm having trouble with this hair scalp typing thing
I always thougt I had dry scalp but the info I've read doesn't tell you how to
figure out which scalp type u have can anyone break this down for me please?

I don't had dandruff only itches with too much product build up or if it needs a wash
when I workout it's very sweaty and a little oily but just the top 2-3 inches
I only need small amounts of oil on my scalp for massages and it does fine without oil on the scalp for up to 2 weeks so far if I wash I don't feel oily for days up to a week or more
Can someone help me figure this out?
TIA
http://www.hairstyles-and-hair.com/...s/natural_hair_care/roots_beautiful_hair3.htm

Last edited:

Mz.MoMo5235

WOOOOOOW!!! Some women are really REALLY catty nowadays:nono:....i don't really trust females IRL anymore....you always have to have your guard up with both men AND women...its like the code of sisterhood doesn't exist anymore....but God is on your side Candy and that goes to show what a wonderful person you really are:yep:

exactly what i was going to say!

yamilee21

... I am popping in and out, been working on my weightloss goals....so I jumped on the Zi Xiu Tang bandwagon, my results are awesome! That stuff caused my hair to grow/itch like crazy!

Wow, that looks like amazing weight loss for only three months! Please tell me what you have been doing.

And your banded ponytail is making its way further down your back too, nice growth!

Lita

This is sort of :ot:but some of it is right on target... and I am sort of ON:eek:ffrant: .... Women hate us! and Men love us!.... I am dealing with some nasty haters at the moment!!!! Today is Monday for me and I didn't know what my day was going to be like... On Friday, these witches tried to set me up to loose my job and the script was flipped on them, thanks to prayers and discernment... I knew what to do. Of course there is a man involved and the women can't stand it!!!!! They thought if I was gone they could have him..... I tell you there are haters everywhere! They even want me to keep my hair covered or updo'd! can you believe that... It isn't even the custom in this country!....

Anyway when I came to work today, they were hiding because the script got flipped and now they are the ones being watched.... Thank God! I am sure I'll have to keep watching my back every moment of every day!

Candy,you have my prayers and it will work out!

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

[url=http://www.pikistrips.com/clicked/34301053][img]http://hosted.pikistrips.com/comic_strip/s/image/34/301/53/comic-p.jpg[/url][/IMG]

I am popping in and out, been working on my weightloss goals....so I jumped on the Zi Xiu Tang bandwagon, my results are awesome! That stuff caused my hair to grow/itch like crazy!

WoW! You look great...Keep up the good work.

Happy Hair Growing!

Candy828

Thanks everyone for supporting me through this difficult time...:sad: and thanks for your prayers!:pray: I need them... You don't know how much this means to me... All I can say is THANK YOU!

Doing my hair and posting on LHCF is helping me keep it all together these days...and to keep stress at bay... I am sure trouble times will pass...

Last edited:

LoveLongLocks

Thanks everyone for supporting me through this difficult time...:sad: and thanks for your prayers!:pray: I need them... You don't know how much this means to me... All I can say is THANK YOU!

Doing my hair and posting on LHCF is helping me keep it all together these days...and to keep stress at bay... I am sure trouble times will pass...

I just happened to be nosy today, and saw this.
Things will get better, and don't let them steal your joy. Be yourself, and hold your head high. The truth always comes to light, and these "nasty" people will be exposed.
:rosebud:

Candy828

I just happened to be nosy today, and saw this.
Things will get better, and don't let them steal your joy. Be yourself, and hold your head high. The truth always comes to light, and these "nasty" people will be exposed.
:rosebud:

Thank you LoveLongLocks! I am hanging in there.. It is in the next level now... because my guy friend wants to marry me and the haters.:look:...don't want.:ohwell:... Keep praying for me!

Candy828

Here is my update pic. I am at Tailbone. It is too hot here to straighten my hair. I can't even wear my hair wash'n'go right now. The humidity is just too much! So I took out some of my braids to do an update pic and even with that it is shrinking up...:perplexed I guess I'll have to wait until Fall to do a straight pic. I so wanted to do my update two ponytails.:yep: I'd like to see where they are now...

Note: As you can see, I graduated to the "pants measuring" method!:grin:

Attachments

• P6250111.jpg
    P6250111.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 64

LynnieB

Too long for WL, HL is here and just waiting for everything to play a little catch-up, Classic is just too darned far ahead for me to consider ATM so if you ladies don't mind, I'm going to join in the TBL waiting room for a few months or a year :grin:

Hope you all don't mind?

Straightened Monday and put it in braids for a braid out:

Lucia

LynnieB
:shocked: your hair is fab gorgeous and thick as always the waves give you some minor shrinkage
I think you're closer to TL/CL than you think

Last edited:

Lita

Too long for WL, HL is here and just waiting for everything to play a little catch-up, Classic is just too darned far ahead for me to consider ATM so if you ladies don't mind, I'm going to join in the TBL waiting room for a few months or a year :grin:

Hope you all don't mind?

LynnieB...I loooooove how thick it is and everything else...Keep Growing!
I think your at TBL already...Your on your way to CL ( For sure)

Happy Hair Growing!

Candy828

Hope you all don't mind?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **Jaw Dropped** and almost fell off!:lachen:

That is some AWESOME hair... the definition is not even in the dictionary... You are going to cause people to have a accident because they are looking at your hair.... I am speechless... Keep growing!:grin:

LynnieB

Thanks for the love ladies :rosebud::yep:

We can all reach hair goals (and enjoy our journeys!) with time and patience!!

HHG everyone!:rosebud: