***The Relaxed Ponytail Thread!***

sunnieb

Ok, relaxed heads! Time to show off our ponytails!!! :grin:

I've noticed that I alternate between a bun or a ponytail, so I want to see what ya'll do to spruce up your ponytails. Talk about your ponytail hair toys, tips, how to's, whatever.

And of course, show some pics!

Here are a few of mine. As you can see, I need some help giving my ponies more pizzaz! :drunk:

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
I want to see pics too! I'm deathly afraid of wearing ponytails/buns but I loooooove to see them on other people! LEH'GO!

sunnieb

I know ya'll got some ponytail pics! Where you at? Don't make be start taggin' folk up in heya!

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Ok I was trying to be all cool about it and just thank your post Toy but I can't:nono: I'm so excited:giggle: A compliment from toy "a hair sister idol":yay:

Toy

Ok I was trying to be all cool about it and just thank your post @Toy but I can't:nono: I'm so excited:giggle: A compliment from toy "a hair sister idol":yay:

Nix08,You are welcome,Stop it ...I may not post alot but i be watching all these Gorgeous Relaxed heads.:grin::grin:

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess

This is my staple wash and go pony. I'm texlaxed 4a/3c with fine strands.

Sent from my iPhone while out living my best life!

Charla

I promise the only thing that makes the thought of a relaxer even creep into my mind is the "relaxed ponytail"! They're always so goooorgeous!

sunnieb

bebezazueta - I hear ya! Toy's ponytail is absolute perfection!

There's another member's ponytail I drool over too. I think it's prosper4???? And there's another one I can't remember.

prospurr4

Thanks for the tag and compliment @sunnieb. Your hair is so beautiful and thick!

All of your ponies are gorgeous, ladies!

I don't wear ponies often, and when I do, it's with a banana clip. So here are a few older pics, with the clip fastened both horizontally and vertically, and there's also one in my siggy:

lesedi

All is well with me
Beautiful ponies ladies!! My relaxed ponytails were malnourished- they looked to be suffering from a kwashiorkor/anorexia combo LOL.....yours all look so lovely....and THICK!
Get it gurls:grin:

Mische

Loving the ponytails in here! Thanks for sharing ladies. I never wear ponytails because I can't do them right. I'm serious. I manage to make the ponytail length about 3" despite my hair being down my back. I'm not sure how I manage to do this but they never look right.

Paging chasturner84... girl makes a mean ponytail too :yep:

LoveBeautyKisses

Loving the ponytails in here! Thanks for sharing ladies. I never wear ponytails because I can't do them right. I'm serious. I manage to make the ponytail length about 3" despite my hair being down my back. I'm not sure how I manage to do this but they never look right.

Paging chasturner84... girl makes a mean ponytail too :yep:

Yes I ve seen her ponytail and I'd kill for that that tail lol :lachen: