***The Relaxed Ponytail Thread!***

sunnieb

uploadfromtaptalk1327065577923.jpg

Give up ponytail today. I tried to wear my hair down, but I snagged a strand when I threw my work bag on my shoulder. Ugh!

Sent from my Comet

crlsweetie912

My pony is anorexic compaired to yalls! And it's still curly from wearing it in pincurls all week....:giggle:

sunnieb

Saw this on LHC - you gather all of your hair as if to put in a ponytail, but you leave your nape area out to add "length" to your pony:

uploadfromtaptalk1327353504151.jpg

Sent from my Comet

....I have have to swaggerjack some of your ponies up in here 'cuz they look (tony the tiger) greeeeeeat!

I'm in the process of taking my hair out of braid extensions and my hair can't decide if its relaxed or natural right now...so if I add a pony tail to this thread, it's going to be cray cray :lol: nothing sleek and smexy like sunnieb that's for sure! :grin:

Ms. Tiki

sunnieb Are you a member there? I've thought about joining but I've yet to see any of us on that site. Maybe I missed something but I think we do more lurking than anything

sunnieb

Ms. Tiki - yep, I've been a member of LHC for a while, but I spend most of my time here.

The ladies over there are super nice and their bunning game is on like neckbone! :yep:

caliscurls

My go to banana clip pony. It's lookin a little ill this morning..... Tried to fix the pic...oh well

Last edited:

sunnieb

This is pretty much how I've worn my hair all week. I love ponytails! :grin:

Attachments

• IMG_20120527_091314-1.jpg
    IMG_20120527_091314-1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 102

sunnieb

Wearing a side pony with a flexi 8 clip today. I think I'm around 8 weeks post.

IMG_20120626_065400-1.jpg

Sent from my Comet using LHCF