Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.2

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
You should sell them like that I've seen some ladies that say MUST BUY ALL or TOGETHER. I'm quite sure each conditioner cost $10 each so that is a deal. Most of the dominician conditioners that I've gotten are $10+.

It seems like I never really make any $,:ohwell: by the time I sell them and do Delivery Confirmation, I end up taking a beating:lachen:

So, I have to weigh out if it's worth it to me to have the space back (empty shelves) and peace of mind.:blush:

If you think of any other good ideas....pm me!:grin:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Ya'll are too funny :lachen:.

The last few products I've used up I've forgotten to record in here or my book. I need to do better :yep:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Girls...........

Been tracking this crazy Amaka.:spinning:

It' arrived in my city today, so we'll see if it gets delivered today.:rolleyes:

I'm really liking the Darcy's Euclayptus Mint Herbal Hair

Ltown

Greyland
Noooooooooo!!!!!

I haven't bought a hair product in like forever. I am moving to DC in September and my rent is gonna be $1300 a month :perplexed:nono: :cry: Goodbye PJ money :nono::ohwell: But hello 20 hours that I have been spending each week commuting. Time is money right?

I'm gonna be eating pasta all day every day :( :(

Congratulations on moving, I know you family will be happy! We all need something to break this PJ habits:grin:

natura87

:ohwell:You guys use up so much stuff I am lightweight jealous. I barely do anything to my hair, so I think thats why this is taking me forever and a day to use up even the smallest thing. Its not that I'm not interested in my hair, I just dont know how to do anything besides twists, fros and twist outs. One day though, one day:fistshake:

fattyfatfat

I finished a SheScentIt honey conditioning rinse today. I like it, but it won't be a repurchase. I like her avocado rinse better.

Minty

used up Rolland Oxygenating Drops. I really like them, but the alcohol....

I am using my newly arrived QB stuff and yes I like them.

I can get henna easily here, but I ordered some Indian henna from hennasooq. I will see if it was worth it or if I should just go back to getting the big jar or bag of henna (from an undisclosed location) from here.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
@Shay: I Love Your Hair in Your Siggy!:grin:
Thanks I just joined the HYH Challenge so that is one of my starting pics.

Shea Moisture ain't gonna make much money off of me bc I'm too lazy to drive to the Potomac Yards Target to get it :look:. Next time I do make it there I will stock up :yep:.

chebaby

today i used up darcys pumpkin conditioner. i have one back up.

i think its going to take me longer to use products because yesterday and today i experimented with co washing, wrapping myh hair in a towel with no product at all, and then shaking my hair out. and you know what i noticed? my hair looks amazing and feels great with no product. i am amazed.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I'm up so I figure I might as well start on hair day at 6am :look:. I know I will be trying out Anita Grant's Rhassoul Deep Conditioning cubes today. Not sure about the exact recipe yet.

Ltown

Greyland
Good Morning ladies! I was up late last night did my hair poo with Jasmine, DC wih 10n1 nothing use up. I am sending some product to family. Still trying out braidouts, I'm know I don't like it on wet hair because of the shrinkages so I'm try it out day 2/3 after and see if I can wear something else other than puff. I don't know how to make it bigger either, can't find the right hair ban:wallbash: Early vent:nono: But I'm happy :grin:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
So I've already made this first batch of the rhassoul dc too watery. Oh well I will keep it in the fridge until I use it up. It just has the cube, hot water, honey, and TJ Nourish Spa.

I've said this before but I plan to really stick to it. The for us by us lines can take care of all my hair needs (except bentonite clay and aloe vera gelly) so I will stick with them only. I will use vitacost,amazon, or the vitamin shoppe to get my bentonite and aloe vera gelly. If I want to try something new it will be from one of my current lines or another for us by us line. I really want to support black owned businesses and I buy so many hair products it is a great way to do it.

My lines right now:
Darcy's Botanicals
Oyin Handmade
Hairveda
Qhemet Biologics
Mozeke
Komaza
Claudie's Hair Revitalizer
Anita Grant
Ayurnatural (ayurvedic oils, powders, and jbco)
Shea Moisture
Kinky Curly
Peace, Love, and Sunshine
Knaps Girl

So I need to use up some stuff :yep:.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My Amaka came yesterday:look:.

I will be using these weekly until I use them up. I put everything else away and will focus on using these products daily/weekly until they're finished.

Will not be a repurchase.

Nuff Said.

Shay72

Natural, 4A

I will be using these weekly until I use them up. I put everything else away and will focus on using these products daily/weekly until they're finished.

Nuff Said.

I hope you left a review on etsy.

The dc concoction thickened up in the fridge. I will just remember to use less water next time.

Ltown

Greyland

Nuff Said.

IDareT, why you going to use them up like that because of the service? Are they small, what if you don't like them?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
IDareT, why you going to use them up like that because of the service? Are they small, what if you don't like them?

Girl....they were just 'sloppily' made. Is that a word?:look:

It appeared that the products were slightly melted and all of it was shifted over to one side.

The packing was also a mess. Plus the amount of time I waited just makes me want to use them up.

I am just not satisifed at all.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
T--Keep talking about that trifling Amaka bc in spite of all of that those products are still calling my name :nono:. Maybe I can order some stuff from Target rather than drive there to ease my itch :look:. Or some of Darcy's new products....or something anything :wallbash: else.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
T--Keep talking about that trifling Amaka bc in spite of all of that those products are still calling my name :nono:.

IK RedC tried them with great success.:grin:

I actually do want someone else to try them to see if it was just me?:perplexed

:eek:ffrant: So, go ahead give them a try:look:

I didn't leave a review in Esty, but I may:spinning:

I won't use anything else until they are gone & outta my sight 4-eva!:blush:

Oh....they were all 8 oz Products.

Day36

hey 'omans! lol.

Im trying to get back into my hair groove since the move. :look: we'll see.

I want to order the kbb hair milk so badly but dont want to pay for shipping. lol.

Shay, if you still gots da stuff, Im willing. :giggle: (love the avi btw).

I want to try Mozeke :look:
How is the rest of you ladies?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
hey 'omans! lol.

Im trying to get back into my hair groove since the move. :look: we'll see.

I want to order the kbb hair milk so badly but dont want to pay for shipping. lol.

Shay, if you still gots da stuff, Im willing. :giggle: (love the avi btw).

I want to try Mozeke :look:
How is the rest of you ladies?

I have some listed in the Exchange Forum.:look:

chebaby

lat night i slathered my hair in cj banana and hibiscus conditioner and coconut oil. i will rinse it out after i finish doing work around the house.

i will be using product(leave in) in my hair most times, but i really really love my hair without any leave in or anything. my hair is just free to do its thing that way.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
lat night i slathered my hair in cj banana and hibiscus conditioner and coconut oil. i will rinse it out after i finish doing work around the house.

i will be using product(leave in) in my hair most times, but i really really love my hair without any leave in or anything. my hair is just free to do its thing that way.

That's good Che!:grin: You figured out what's working for Ya'!:grin:

Speaking of Slathering....I slathered on some of that Amaka Flaxseed Hair Dream Cream. Not the most pleasant product I've tried.

I guess I'm just 'over it'.:rolleyes:

Like I said in an earlier post, I will use these 3 products weekly until they're done.:blush: :rolleyes:

chebaby

That's good Che!:grin: You figured out what's working for Ya'!:grin:

Speaking of Slathering....I slathered on some of that Amaka Flaxseed Hair Dream Cream. Not the most pleasant product I've tried.

I guess I'm just 'over it'.:rolleyes:

Like I said in an earlier post, I will use these 3 products weekly until they're done.:blush: :rolleyes:
im mad that when you finally got your stuff its not even up to par. she should have made sure her stuff would have blown your mind just to make up for the poor customer service.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
im mad that when you finally got your stuff its not even up to par. she should have made sure her stuff would have blown your mind just to make up for the poor customer service.

I Was Ticked at the Overall Presentation of the Product. Because it looked like it had melted and attempted to re-harden (if that makes sense) and then it was all slid over to one side. Each of the 3 were like this.

The Packing left alot to be desired. Had they been packed 'properly' I don't think they woulda' arrived looking a HOTMESS.:blush:

so...IMHO: It looks like the work of a 1st grader :lachen:

Imma stop talking about it and just use the stuff up.:rolleyes:

BUT: I do hope someone else tries them soon.:blush: :look:

btw: Umm....speaking of Esty: I saw some body products by robot...I wonder if that's OUR Robot??:grin: