Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

chebaby

im here. just got done doing my hair. was being lazy so i just co washed with curl junkie curl rehab, which was better than i remember but probably still wont be a repurchase. and i had to use half the jar:ohwell:
then i braided with dew and coconut oil. my coconut oil is solid again. hopefully its warm next week so it doesnt have any negative effects on my hair.

my hair is back. i think it was a combo of finally doing the aphogee 2 step and conditioning every week with emergencee and repair me. oh and the coconut oil.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
my hair is back. i think it was a combo of finally doing the aphogee 2 step and conditioning every week with emergencee and repair me. oh and the coconut oil.

chebaby

That's Good Ms. Che.:grin: I'm happy for you.:grin:

You probably had a little Seasonal Shedding in there too.:yep:

My Hair is doing really good right now too (knock on wood & prays:lol:).

It took me 2 years to get some-what on Track tho'.:ohwell:

mkd

Ltown, I ordered the upper management off of vitacost. Its just a regular gel but its natural and it has a pretty firm hold. I like it. I used mesh rollers to set my hair but I think I want some french mesh rollers.

chebaby

@chebaby

That's Good Ms. Che.:grin: I'm happy for you.:grin:

You probably had a little Seasonal Shedding in there too.:yep:

My Hair is doing really good right now too (knock on wood & prays:lol:).

It took me 2 years to get some-what on Track tho'.:ohwell:
thanx girl.
yea it takes us a while but we finally get it lol.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

Did you get your EVOO? I was gone slap some EVOO over this conditioner, but it was in the Kitchen, so I pulled out a bottle of a Ceramide Mix I got from @Ltown:lick: and slapped some of that over this Avacado & Silk.

I may start doing this during my DC'ing Days. Apply a little Oil during DC'ing. I want to be practically "Oil Free" going into Fall/Winter. :yep:

So, I can start over by BF with just a Few Oils in my Stash (other than the Mixes: HTN or HV Avosoya.

And I still want to try that Claudie Oil Brownie is always talmbout).:look:

Ltown

Greyland
Hi, ladies! I did my hair earlier wash, dc with alter ego medicine shedding my hair like crazy. I'm not down with hair right now, all the crap :nono:that i just went through in the last 3 months lucky i have some hair.:sad:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hi, ladies! I did my hair earlier wash, dc with alter ego medicine shedding my hair like crazy. I'm not down with hair right now, all the crap :nono:that i just went through in the last 3 months lucky i have some hair.:sad:

Ltown

I only had the Shampoo (when I use to get contact Dermatitis sp) but I was very careful with it, because I knew one of the side effects was "Hair Loss":nono:

Have you tried to Dilute it? Since I've been a DIY'er and had to pull it out after that horrible experience with that nbd stuff, I diluted that Shampoo with Plenty of Water and only applied it to the area that was itching instead of all over.

Ltown

Greyland
IDareT'sHair, that stuff is old you got to stop hauling:nono: i think it was Aug/Sept. I'm not mixing alot of ceramides anymore i keep grapeseed and wgo on hand. My dd hair does well with evoo, coconut oil,avacodo oils so that will be keeper.

Ltown

Greyland
Ltown

I only had the Shampoo (when I use to get contact Dermatitis sp) but I was very careful with it, because I knew one of the side effects was "Hair Loss":nono:

Have you tried to Dilute it? Since I've been a DIY'er and had to pull it out after that horrible experience with that nbd stuff, I diluted that Shampoo with Plenty of Water and only applied it to the area that was itching instead of all over.

IDareT'sHair, i recently started that but i'm holding off of that my scalp is getting better just with regular oils. The steroid can cause sheding too.:nono:

chebaby

@chebaby

Did you get your EVOO? I was gone slap some EVOO over this conditioner, but it was in the Kitchen, so I pulled out a bottle of a Ceramide Mix I got from @Ltown:lick: and slapped some of that over this Avacado & Silk.

I may start doing this during my DC'ing Days. Apply a little Oil during DC'ing. I want to be practically "Oil Free" going into Fall/Winter. :yep:

So, I can start over by BF with just a Few Oils in my Stash (other than the Mixes: HTN or HV Avosoya.

And I still want to try that Claudie Oil Brownie is always talmbout).:look:
no i didnt get my evoo but its ok because im using coconut oil once a week anyway.
i agree using oils in conditioners is amazing. i used to do it all the time and then stopped but i will start back up.
esp. adding hemp oil in my kbb mask.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@IDareT'sHair, that stuff is old you got to stop hauling:nono: i think it was Aug/Sept. I'm not mixing alot of ceramides anymore i keep grapeseed and wgo on hand. My dd hair does well with evoo, coconut oil,avacodo oils so that will be keeper.

Ltown

Hush:lol:

Hmp.:rolleyes: I'm like chebaby. We don't have shelf-life issues all like that.:lol:

Aug/Sept. Ain't that long ago.:blush: .......... :look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
no i didnt get my evoo but its ok because im using coconut oil once a week anyway.
i agree using oils in conditioners is amazing. i used to do it all the time and then stopped but i will start back up.
esp. adding hemp oil in my kbb mask.

chebaby

Imma start slapping it over my DC'ers for a while to use them up.

I'll still use my heat-cap from time to time, but that's just another extra added step. :ohwell:

It was nice doing that HOT under Plastic Caps & a Wig:perplexed I should do it Wednesday while at work and then come home and Co-Cleanse.

Imma really start workin' on these Oils.:yep:

chebaby

@Ltown

Hush:lol:

Hmp.:rolleyes: I'm like @chebaby. We don't have shelf-life issues all like that.:lol:

Aug/Sept. Ain't that long ago.:blush: .......... :look:
unless i know im supposed to use it up in a certain amount of time i will keep it.
like kbb website say 6-9 months but i know my creams will last me 2 summers because they go slow. and these butters with oils dont go bad fast. only if they have water or aloe in it. and even then i think they must not have a good preservative to go bad fast.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@IDareT'sHair, i recently started that but i'm holding off of that my scalp is getting better just with regular oils. The steroid can cause sheding too.:nono:

Ltown

Dang!:blush: That Stuff Really Messed You Up.:sad:

I haven't really had a problem w/Contact Dermatitis since I left the Shop:look: .........:blush:

And I only had it at that last shop I went to:rolleyes:..........:nono:

That Citrus oil stuff gave me a bad reaction. But Since I became a DIY, I haven't had any real problems.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Imma hafta' do the HOTs (Wig over Plastic Caps & Durag) while it's still cool outside.:blush:

Lawd....And I gotta make sure I don't use no Stanky Oils.:lol:

Remember the time my Old Boss said she smelled Curry Chicken?:look: ..... :lol:

chebaby

Imma hafta' do the HOTs (Wig over Plastic Caps & Durag) while it's still cool outside.:blush:

Lawd....And I gotta make sure I don't use no Stanky Oils.:lol:

Remember the time my Old Boss said she smelled Curry Chicken?:look: ..... :lol:
girl i cant imagine baggying during the summer. i would pass out.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Uh, yes it is:look::lachen:.

The conditioner smells good in the bottle, i will let you know how it smells on my hurr.

La Colocha

It's Fine.:look: Hush.:lol:

girl i cant imagine baggying during the summer. i would pass out.

chebaby

I know I'll probably only be able to do it a coupla' times this month before it really Heats Up!:blush:

@IDareT'sHair, @chebaby, i thought that about the oils but i looked at them and they all had expiration dates so T, get rid of the ceramides mix please.

Ltown

Uh..No.:lol: I will be getting rid of it, on top of these DC'ers.

I used up a GALLON of moist 24/7 and a GALLON of JC WDT. I'm pretty proud :grin:

Charz

Me Too. Good Job.:grin: What do you Have Left?:look: Weren't those your Only Conditioners? Do you still have AO HSR?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Welp.:rolleyes: I'm unda' da' dryer and no ones around.:perplexed

I think I will Baggy on Wednesday w/some EVOO.:grin: Hopefully, it won't be too warm out.

If it is, I'll skip it and just do a Warm Water Oil Rinse or something.:perplexed

Today was perfect, because it's still a bit "chilly"

ETA: Ltown what did you get from Coach?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

Che, when are you doing your Hair again?:lol: And what are you going to use?

I've been sitting here under the dryer thinking of my Regi for Wednesday.:grin:
I think I'll:

Oil Rinse, Baggy or HOT w/EVOO
Co-Cleanse with BFH Yarrow/HV Moist 24/7
Reconstruct w/SSI Okra *tryna' use up*
DC with Jasmine (have a Ton)
Apply Leave-In, Oil & Dry

*all this subject to change before wednesday*

mkd

My hair looks a mess, I wish I would wash it today but I will just pull it back and keep it moving. I really need to clarify. I am going to do it friday and do aphogee 2 step too.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My hair looks a mess, I wish I would wash it today but I will just pull it back and keep it moving. I really need to clarify. I am going to do it friday and do aphogee 2 step too.

@mkd

Are you doing it now once or twice a week? You said it looked Cute yesterday.....what happened?

Where do you think the Build Up is coming from? A variety of products or any in particular?

What will you Moisturize (Deep Condition) with after the 2 Step?

mkd

@mkd

Are you doing it now once or twice a week? You said it looked Cute yesterday.....what happened?

Where do you think the Build Up is coming from? A variety of products or any in particular?

What will you Moisturize (Deep Condition) with after the 2 Step?
Hey Ms T, I am still on twice a week. I think its just a variety of products. I use shampoo twice a week but I only clarify once every 6 weeks or so. Its just acting funky.

I am thinking about DC with KBB or sintrinillah.

It was cute yesterday girl but today is a whole different story.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ms T, I am still on twice a week. I think its just a variety of products. I use shampoo twice a week but I only clarify once every 6 weeks or so. Its just acting funky.

I am thinking about DC with KBB or sintrinillah.

It was cute yesterday girl but today is a whole different story.

@mkd

I hear you:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Both KBB & Sitrinillah Sound Wonderful:lick: I wish that dern KBB didn't cost so much.:rolleyes:

Or that it was 16 ounces...:look: