Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

mkd

@mkd

I hear you:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Both KBB & Sitrinillah Sound Wonderful:lick: I wish that dern KBB didn't cost so much.:rolleyes:

Or that it was 16 ounces...:look:
I know T! I really really like it but for real, I can't EVER pay full price for it. Thanks for sending me a jar:grin:. If she ever has a sale on it, I will definitely re order it.
Yesterday I was in walmart an almost bought the garnier clean styling gel and conditioner.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
mkd

Gurl.....We Ain't Prolly Eva' Gone see that Twelve Fiddy Again....:nono:

I'm still kickin' myself for not gettin' 2 Mo' Like Che:lol:

chebaby always talmbout "I got 2 Mo' Jars":look:....knowing she had 8:lol:

La Colocha

Just finished cowashing, i like the organix cherry blossom, it smells heavenly, the shea butter is thicker and more moisturizing but the cb is still a nice cowasher. The shea has too much protein for me to leave in, when i took my hair down i had little broken hairs on my shirt. So i will only use these as cowashers, for that they are fine.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Just finished cowashing, i like the organix cherry blossom, it smells heavenly, the shea butter is thicker and more moisturizing but the cb is still a nice cowasher. The shea has too much protein for me to leave in, when i took my hair down i had little broken hairs on my shirt. So i will only use these as cowashers, for that they are fine.

@La Colocha

Since you like them, You should try some of the others. I think the one I had was Pomegrante Guava.:yep:

They have a Great Variety. I think they have a Pear One. They are at the Grocery too.

chebaby

@chebaby

Che, when are you doing your Hair again?:lol: And what are you going to use?

I've been sitting here under the dryer thinking of my Regi for Wednesday.:grin:
I think I'll:

Oil Rinse, Baggy or HOT w/EVOO
Co-Cleanse with BFH Yarrow/HV Moist 24/7
Reconstruct w/SSI Okra *tryna' use up*
DC with Jasmine (have a Ton)
Apply Leave-In, Oil & Dry

*all this subject to change before wednesday*
hopefully i wont have to do it again until sunday. ill pre poo with coconut oil, shampoo with aphogee, and condition with either emergencee or repair me. then braid with dew and coconut oil.

La Colocha

@La Colocha

Since you like them, You should try some of the others. I think the one I had was Pomegrante Guava.:yep:

They have a Great Variety. I think they have a Pear One. They are at the Grocery too.

Between cvs and target, i saw the coconut,shea, morrocan oil, tea tree and mint, cherry blossom and the keratin one. I may try the morrocan oil next, depends on what kind of protein it has. The cherry blossom has rice milk so it should be fine rotating with the shea. I haven't looked at walgreens yet but i will see what they have.

Eisani

I went to the most awkward b-day party today :look: :giggle: :lachen:

Anyhoo, I'm liking that Acai Phyto. BJ bet not get me hooked again, I ain't got time!

SN: Damn I miss that Hair 2 Heaven EndAll :cry: That stuff was BOSS.

Brownie518

I went to the most awkward b-day party today :look: :giggle: :lachen:

Anyhoo, I'm liking that Acai Phyto. BJ bet not get me hooked again, I ain't got time!

SN: Damn I miss that Hair 2 Heaven EndAll :cry: That stuff was BOSS.

:lick: Yes it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: @ 'BOSS' Haven't heard that in a minute!!

Ese88

So i did a mild protein treatment this morning with:
1 egg
aphogee 2 min
AO GPB

then i detangled with HV Moist 24/7.
I then proceeded to do lady paniolo's deep moisture method so while damp,I coated my hair with AOHSR and sealed with olive oil and then braided it up. When going out ill be using my freetress london girl wig.

natura87

My twists are done. I started Friday night and I finished last night.

I'm getting the urge to try yarn braids.:drunk: I dont know why, they look like locs and i dont like locs but darnit i want some yarn braids.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

Thanks Girlie!:kiss:

Are You Having a Good Hair Day today? I am (Nice & Moisturized:lick:).

But I am getting sick of Wiggin' it.:perplexed

I will be *cough* Henna'ing this weekend.:yep:

chebaby

@chebaby

Thanks Girlie!:kiss:

Are You Having a Good Hair Day today? I am (Nice & Moisturized:lick:).

But I am getting sick of Wiggin' it.:perplexed

I will be *cough* Henna'ing this weekend.:yep:
yea im having a great hair day:grin: bout time lmao. seems like its been a minute since ive felt like my hair was as it should be.
its nice and moisturized and i hope it stays that way. i dont want to have to moisturize mid week.

girl im leaving that henna alone. and after my hiiscus, amla and bhringraj are gone imma be done with that too.