Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
t, I opened a jar of sintrinillah last night. It made my hair feel great! I am going to have to order again next time its on sale.

Spent the entire day doing my hair. I have my High School Reunion tonight and I'm trying to be fly. I did a HOT and added in some Hempseed, Rice bran and WGO oils to the preexisting mix. I cowashed with MoistPro and DC with the last of my DC mix with some extra BB (3/4 jar left) to stretch it.

I'm using my curlformers. I used CocoCream as my leave-in (kicking myself for not ordering the back up) and a lil heat protectant since I have to bonnet dry. I'm going to use a lil VF for separating the curls and pin them up in some kind of style.

Have fun vonnie and be safe. I missed our reunion because the class president only invited the people she wanted and none of them were black:look:. Somebody busted her out on fb (gotta love fb).

t, I opened a jar of sintrinillah last night. It made my hair feel great! I am going to have to order again next time its on sale.

I Love that Stuff!:lick: Imma hafta' put a jar into Rotation Soon.

Maybe after I finish up this Jar of Jasmine. I only want 2-3 Jars open at the same time.

btw: That BeeMine DC'er is Very Nice. The smells lingers....but it works wonderfully.

A little 'pricey' tho'.:look: Don't know if I'd buy it at full price. And didn't look to see what B.M. had for B.F.:look:

Beautyaddict i am stealing your idea, i don't need a inventory sheet when i can see it all in front of me. And that may even discourage me from accumulating too many products. I have seen those holders at the dollar store.

Beautyaddict i am stealing your idea, i don't need a inventory sheet when i can see it all in front of me. And that may even discourage me from accumulating too many products. I have seen those holders at the dollar store.

Good! That's Great You Found something that will work for you, to control your Inventory.

Thanks BeautyA.:grin:

A true pj! Tries something once and either throws it out or makes it a staple :lol: I do the same thing but Im gonna stop throwing things out so quickly:yep:!!

gurl steal it! Someone on twitter told me about it and it really helps...:yep:

A true pj! Tries something once and either throws it out or makes it a staple :lol: I do the same thing but Im gonna stop throwing things out so quickly:yep:!!

No. Hold on to it for a minute just to see unless it's doing "Damage" :ohwell:

Maybe it's something that works better in the Spring/Summer vs Fall/Winter.:yep:

Maybe it's something that may work better on wet, damp or dry hair. Don't rule stuff out so quickly unless it's interfering with your Growth/Health and causing damage.:yep:

Sometime you get oversaturated and have to re-visit products. *not that i would know about that*:look:

gurl steal it! Someone on twitter told me about it and it really helps...:yep:

Thank you for sharing it, i really do like it. If all the pockets are filled kim and don't buy anything else. But if there is an empty space, well yall know:look::lachen:. But it keeps buying under control especially as slow as i am with using stuff up.

I Love that Stuff!:lick: Imma hafta' put a jar into Rotation Soon.

Maybe after I finish up this Jar of Jasmine. I only want 2-3 Jars open at the same time.

btw: That BeeMine DC'er is Very Nice. The smells lingers....but it works wonderfully.

A little 'pricey' tho'.:look: Don't know if I'd buy it at full price. And didn't look to see what B.M. had for B.F.:look:
T, if it smells like the Bee Mine poo bar, I can't do it. I HATE THE SMELL!

You and Che can go into Bidness together......:lol:

CheLosity OR FabuCheness:lol:

Imma need you to STOP! :lachen:
Anywho if I make something I wouldn't let chall know it was me anyway... so yall can be clowning on you tube and making threads about me.... :look::lachen:

I think she is! :look: EmpressRi says she swaps a lot of stuff and gives em to her relatives and friends...I think she just stock piles the ones she love like KBB & Qhemet...T, on the other hand, tries EVERYTHING! :lol:

Okay out of the VERY few products I have not tried... Qhemet is one of them. It just seems like their stuff wouldn't work for my hair... I have a lot of fine hair.. I just feel like I'd look like a greaseball with some "HEAVY" cream or balms... they just have never had any appeal to me.

Spent the entire day doing my hair. I have my High School Reunion tonight and I'm trying to be fly. I did a HOT and added in some Hempseed, Rice bran and WGO oils to the preexisting mix. I cowashed with MoistPro and DC with the last of my DC mix with some extra BB (3/4 jar left) to stretch it.

I'm using my curlformers. I used CocoCream as my leave-in (kicking myself for not ordering the back up) and a lil heat protectant since I have to bonnet dry. I'm going to use a lil VF for separating the curls and pin them up in some kind of style.

You can still order more... she extended her sale... It's nice isn't it? I really like that coco creme.

The HS reunion... I remember mine... boy was I stressed to be hot..
I got there and was like are you serious... all the hot girls were no longer hot.. all the hot guys .. had 3 or 4 kids... (unmarried)....

I was worried for nothing.. but when I got there and saw that.. I had an EVEN better time.. lmao...

Enjoy dear!!!

Last edited:
Girl, I have gone through at least 2 other jars but I put it on the back burner for a while. This was a revisit. :drunk:

T, if it smells like the Bee Mine poo bar, I can't do it. I HATE THE SMELL!

Sorry mk (i don't know how that smells:nono:), but it's definitely that Soapy Smell like we talked about like Zest or Irish Spring Bounce or something "FRESH".

I can't describe it.:ohwell:

*it does linger*

Yea that's a great idea! I wonder if one of those will fit on my bathroom door...

Im sure it will! A friend of mine stores her toiletries in her bathroom in one of those...she has the ones with the mesh pockets...I would have preferred the mesh kind too but that was all Ann's Linens had and I just had to have one immediately :ohwell:

Imma need you to STOP! :lachen:
Anywho if I make something I wouldn't let chall know it was me anyway... so yall can be clowning on you tube and making threads about me.... :look::lachen:

Okay out of the VERY few products I have not tried... Qhemet is one of them. It just seems like their stuff wouldn't work for my hair... I have a lot of fine hair.. I just feel like I'd look like a greaseball with some "HEAVY" cream or balms... they just have never had any appeal to me.

You can still order more... she extended her seal... It's nice isn't it? I really like that coco creme.

The HS reunion... I remember mine... boy was I stressed to be hot..
I got there and was like are you serious... all the hot girls were no longer hot.. all the hot guys .. had 3 or 4 kids... (unmarried)....

I was worried for nothing.. but when I got there and saw that.. I had an EVEN better time.. lmao...

Enjoy dear!!!
I wish I had gone to my ten year reunion. I had just had a baby 2 months ago and I wasn't quite back to my pre pregnancy weight. I couldn't go if I wasn't 100% percent right. If we have a 15 year reunion, i will be there stunting.
Sorry mk (i don't know how that smells:nono:), but it's definitely that Soapy Smell like we talked about like Zest or Irish Spring Bounce or something "FRESH".

I can't describe it.:ohwell:

*it does linger*
Yes, it sounds like that same funky a$$ scent.

Where is ms Brownie?

I wish I had gone to my ten year reunion. I had just had a baby 2 months ago and I wasn't quite back to my pre pregnancy weight. I couldn't go if I wasn't 100% percent right. If we have a 15 year reunion, i will be there stunting.

Yes, it sounds like that same funky a$$ scent.

Where is ms Brownie?

Lmao, got everybody fussin, telling them how we really feel. Reminds me of this ww at work, she said when she pays her car off she is going to tell them to kiss her arse:lachen:.*crying*

Im not sure how its gonna fit in my product rotation either...when I first tried the Heavy Cream I didnt think it moisturized my hair so I swapped it and ruled it out as over-hyped, now Im revisiting and I hope it works! I like the Hydrating Balm...but my hair is coarse so I need all of the moisture I can get...

I have to admit that Qhemet is one of the online vendors who's products seem to work for the majority....its funny bcuz she doesnt offer a huge array of products like HV or SSI...most people just use the buttercream and/or heavycream from Qhem.

Im not sure how its gonna fit in my product rotation either...when I first tried the Heavy Cream I didnt think it moisturized my hair so I swapped it and ruled it out as over-hyped, now Im revisiting and I hope it works! I like the Hydrating Balm...but my hair is coarse so I need all of the moisture I can get...

I have to admit that Qhemet is one of the online vendors who's products seem to work for the majority....its funny bcuz she doesnt offer a huge array of products like HV or SSI...most people just use the buttercream and/or heavycream from Qhem.

Yup... I know I've went on the site several times. And each time come up with nothing.. it's like 4 things.. but I guess if it works.. it works... people here love it... about as much as they stan for HV....

The heavy cream didn't work for me at first, only as a dc. I revisited and it works for me now but i have to use a small amount, less than i think i need. I will have this jar for 2 years. When i do my braids i barley dip a finger tip in it and rub it in my hands, they apply it to the section.

Cosign...
OMG.. at 20 years I might have some little kids.. and all the other folks kids will be GROWN...lmao...

Mental note to self.. don't get preggers within 12 months of your reunion. :look:

Fab, I liked Qhem's products but not enough to repurchase. There is a place that sells them locally so if you decide to try don't order it online.

Cosign...
OMG.. at 20 years I might have some little kids.. and all the other folks kids will be GROWN...lmao...

Mental note to self.. don't get preggers within 12 months of your reunion. :look:
Girl, I was like I can't roll up in here and have these people talking about I was swole. I would have been running around telling everyone, "oh i just had a baby."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back