Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i must have looked like a demon when i turned around:lachen:

finally is going to be right around the corner. walking into the office swanging and flipping your hair. then we are going to read a thread about how the ups man did leave your products and you had to choke him out:lachen:

@1st Bolded: :eek: :eek:

@2nd Bolded: :laugh:

Girl, I act like that now!:hardslap:

@Brownie & Shay:

I just got an e-mail from Claudie.:grin:

She is having 20% off Labor Day and the day after.:yep:

Will the site be open? Is fotki still acting a fool? Like I need fotki for real. I can just e-mail my order. I really don't need any more products :spinning:.

Okay so yeah I should have read the ingredients for SSI's Scalp Spritz. Smelling all minty and ish :nono:. I need it though...

ok i just came back from my car. i went to put some of the beautiful curls shea butter leave in on my puff:look:

Will the site be open? Is fotki still acting a fool? Like I need fotki for real. I can just e-mail my order. I really don't need any more products :spinning:.

Okay so yeah I should have read the ingredients for SSI's Scalp Spritz. Smelling all minty and ish :nono:. I need it though...

I doubt the site will be open, for some reason....And, yeah, I guess fotki is still acting up. She just posted about it on her Facebook. That sale (or should I say 'all these sales') is just in time. I can go buck on some ordering and then go into a nice no-buy state for a while!! :look:

I love the SSI spritzes. :lick: Haha, the smell is unusual but I like it. :yep:

:nono::nono::nono:Ya'll...........WHY is ALL the Ori Organics SOLD OUT!:blush:
Girl, stop playing!!!! People must be all up and through this thread. When I went to the site this morning nothing was sold out :lachen::lachen:

Today, I am hating my hair. It feels dry and frizzy. I think I am going to flat iron it tomorrow and try to find someone to give me a cut/trim.

so far my puff is still moist. i dont like the smell of these products though. i cant put my finger on it but it smells weird. like play do, clay, waxy fragrance free candle weird.

ladies, we need a moment of silence for my bee mine serum!

I was shaking it real good tryna get the sulfur from the bottom of the bottle when it slipped out of my hand. the top cracked and the serum was pouring out on the floor :(. I managed to save most of it. now I need to find a top or a new bottle.

Last edited:
ladies, we need a moment of silence for my bee mine serum!

I was shaking it real good tryna get the sulfur from the bottom of the bottle when it slipped out of my hand. the top cracked and the serum was pouring out on the floor :(. I managed to save most of it. now I need to find a top or a new bottle.

:alcoholic (pouring out some liquor)

I knocked down a bottle of $45 dollar serum before and it broke. tried to salvage it but opted not to when the glass started rolling in my hand. Tossed it all to the trash.

How about the dollar store has spray pumps or if you have any around the house to recycle.

:blush:i just realized not only have i not been using my pretty wrap but i dont even know where it is.
i think i stopped wearing it because i know longer twist my hair at night so my fro cant fit. dang i forgot all about the pretty wrap.

^^^ U got it LOL, Pouring out some liquor for the homies that are not with us!

(Beemine Serum and herstyler Serum)

I'm sorry about your serum fattyfatfat.

I haven't had much to say, but I finished a bottle of Mane n Tail (I have backups, it' a solid product), and a bottle of aphogee balancing condish that I got for free at a meetup.
I almost bought a jar of Miss Key Crema Negra, but by God's grace, I was able to put it down.

Burts bees prepoo treatment is gone:ohwell:, i waited too long and they no longer sell it. But to make myself feel better i went to the bss:look::lachen:. They had real african shea butter from ghana, you know i had to open it up and test it out before i bought it. Don't come selling me no bull but it is real. It reminds me of sunshine but its in chunks, i guess i will use it to make body butters for the winter. Also the guy was like its hard to rub in and i told him how to whip it with oils, you should have seen the look in his eyes like cha ching:lachen:. Anyway im waiting for my curlmart to come, like old times sitting by the window waiting for the mailman.:lick:

Good morning ladies, missed you guys yesterday. I tried to get on but the site was down. Well i got my curlmart order yesterday and have been waiting to wash my hair all night. I love love the smell of the oyin burnt sugar pomade and the poo bar smells good also. I may have to keep deja's it depends on how the bsp works. My he leave in smell will clash the the bsp. So today i will was with the oyin poo bar, condition with cj conditioner. Dc with jessicurl wdt, braid and moisturize with deja's and bsp. Did i say that the dang pomade smells good:lick:.

Good morning. My addiction to this site is quite serious. I can't even count how many times I tried to get on. I like the new look. Where are the emoticons and OMG you can insert a video in your post now. Well you still could in the past you would just post the link.

Good morning. My addiction to this site is quite serious. I can't even count how many times I tried to get on. I like the new look. Where are the emoticons and OMG you can insert a video in your post now. Well you still could in the past you would just post the link.

When you do a reply click on go advanced and they are there.

Me too! I was like man I still can't get on. Where is the thanks button?

Morning, Ladies! *looks around* HGTV upgrade?

Anywho, I used up a jar of Skala Aloe Vera Masque. I've used up some other stuff as well, but I can't recall exactly what. I'm still trying to get used to the new decor.

I flat ironed with my sedu last night. This is my first time using it and it works so well. I love it. My ends look a mess so I am going to let my sister cut my hair this afternoon. When I was finished, my hair looked really nice and I started getting the itch to wear my hair straight again. I miss it straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back