Weave it Up Challenge 2012 (6 Month Edition)

polished07

Wigging it until my next install hair is in twists right now ;-)

Attachments

• image-863980212.jpg
    image-863980212.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 36

Naturalblessing29

I have a question my tips are bronzed color but I am getting some virgin hair that 2 and I really don't wanna dye my hair because I am making a L or U part wig any suggestions?

Attachments

• image-654820942.jpg
    image-654820942.jpg
    452.1 KB · Views: 21

polished07

About to make my next upart wig for my NYE hair Brazilian wavy I want to dye it or bleach since I've had this hair for over a year and its been bleached already ill keep it in for a bit

Britt

Can you wash your hair if you get your hair sewn on a netted cap?

BUMP

I wash my hair once a week with a full head and net underneath. I just take my fingers and rub between the tracks where the net is. Even though its a weave it feels best when it's light and freshly washed. Plus I usually put moisturizer or gel around my edges and I need that as well to be washed weekly.

Britt

Can you wash your hair if you get your hair sewn on a netted cap?

BUMP

I wash my hair once a week with a full head and net underneath. I just take my fingers and rub between the tracks where the net is. Even though its a weave it feels best when it's light and freshly washed. Plus I usually put moisturizer or gel around my edges and I need that as well to be washed weekly.

polished07

Totally wanting a new look I'm over the same Kim k curls on brazilian hair down to meh butt :-( I'm thinking of getting some kinky straight hair still debating on a closure as if I blow dry my hair once a week it shouldn't be bad BUT still don't want to risk heat damage so idk but I'm thinking this hair in a 12/14 inch and closure I just want to rock this till I make BSL

Attachments

• image-3696449638.png
    image-3696449638.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 20
  • image-1834703030.jpg
    image-1834703030.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 27

strawbewie

I'm going to join the challenge in spurts between wigging it. I have a fresh sew-in. I'm loving this hair Zury Yes One Deep Spanish 4/30. It's synthetic remy hair. I plan to use chicoro mix to moisturize my hair daily. I will continue to use my MN mix and sulfur mix on alternating days.

image-3172594480.jpg

nakialovesshoes

Someone please start a new challenge. I'm getting mine done Tuesday & I plan to stay weaved up all year.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF