What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Un twisted my bangs and ran a little Hairveda Cocasta oil down the length, pinned back and tucked,

took my bun down, spritz'd with Yerba Concentrate, added a little SNBE Dream Cream and APB Pumpkin leave in, sealed with Nurcreations Bamboo serum mixed with Hairveda Cocasta oil and rebunned.

YesToHair!

4C/hi-po/Fine strands/med-low density.
Spritzed hair and scalp with my growth mix which contains : Bay Rum/AVJ/Bergamot/JBCO/H2O

Then sealed with Avo oil mixed with pepermint and Rosemary EO

GGsKin

I don't normally post in here but I had to come in and sing the praises of a product that saved my hair this week. On Wednesday I used Entwine's Creme Jelle Styler on old hair (previously styled with Beautiful Textures Curl Definer- hair was like:naughty:crispy and tangling way too much with knots but smelled nice).

Since smoothing his on my strands my hair has been revived and saved from the grips of dryness. It is soft and feels moisturised (initially a little sticky- but there are excuses for that).

Today to refresh for a night out, I spritzed with water and retwisted my loose bits and tied with a silk scarf. Forgotten what a bad hair week I was having:yep:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
On today's Episode As The Combo Turns:
Naturelle Grow's Banana & Coconut Pre-Poo
Jessicurl's Aloeba Daily Conditioner (to Cleanse with) & CJ's Smoothing Conditioner (as a Final R/O)
AO's HSR (Original) & Pure Sunflower Oil on Top
Soultanicals Kink Drink, DB's Pumpkin Seed & Walnut Oil
Curls Lavish & Curls Blueberry Bliss to Twist with

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
On Tonight's Episode:drunk::
Cleansed: VO5 Kiwi & Lime and Claudie's Jojoba
Hairveda's Methi Set Step 1 over Pure Green Tea
DC'ed: SSI's Banana Brulee mixed with Jakeala's Happy Hair in Fruit Loops
Final R/O: SSI's Sugar Peach
Twist: Curls Lavish & Curl Blueberry Bliss and maybe a little KV AE Oil

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I was wondering what is in this leave in and I saw glycerin as the 1st ingredient! It made me wonder, what will I do when the humidity drops or is it that it's protein free?

I used it in cooler weather as my sole leave in after cleansing and my hair was fine. Not sure about winter b ut might have to seal in it with an oil or butter?

KinkyRN

Today I decided to use a glycerin free leave in(Oyin) and sealed with BSP. It worked the same basically. So I think my hair needs to be sealed with a heavy oil (nourish and shine) or a pomade (BSP). Since BCing again I can tell what works right away.