Chlorella : 3-9 grams
L-cysteine -1500mg
Horsetail: 1000mg [until bottle is finished]
Country life maxi hair [till finished] Pills are huge

Thats it for now
I PM'D the OP

Last edited:

againstallodds

Signing up for this challenge!! I'm usually pretty good at taking my vitamins but sometimes I just get lazy!

My daily intake consists of:

NOW Foods Brand Biotin 5,000mcg
Rainbow Light Woman's One Multivitamin

Bnster

checking in. I saw at Rite's Nature Bounty had buy 1 get 1 free. I am going back tomorrow and get Fish Oil with Omega 3 1200mcg. Then I saw GNC Biotin 5000mcg, I am thinking that is too much, I will break out. I think those were buy 1 and get 1 half off equal or lesser value.

Currently I am taking Biotin 500mcg which is the most I seen in Canada.

Is anyone taking 5000mcg in Biotin and if so can you list the pros and cons you have found in using it. TIA.

Last edited:

Sade'

Checking in... still taking:
2 Hair Skin Nail Vit
1-2 L-Lysine
2 Biotin

I dropped the Ginkgo Biloba I think it was contributing to my migraines :-(
I need to get some Flaxseed stat!

Esq.2B

checking in. I saw at Rite's Nature Bounty had buy 1 get 1 free. I am going back tomorrow and get Fish Oil with Omega 3 1200mcg. Then I saw GNC Biotin 5000mcg, I am thinking that is too much, I will break out. I think those were buy 1 and get 1 half off equal or lesser value.

Currently I am taking Biotin 500mcg which is the most I seen in Canada.

Is anyone taking 5000mcg in Biotin and if so can you list the pros and cons you have found in using it. TIA.

I'm taking 5000 mcg but I haven't really been consistent with the biotin lately. When I take it, my nails grow in longer and thicker, but so does the hair on my eyebrows, legs, etc :look: :lachen:. It also helps to clear my skin though some have complained of acne. Some also say if you experience acne while using Biotin you should increase water intake and take a b-complex supp with it. HTH.

Sondice

Hye :) sorry to sign up so late, I though this challenge would be closed already but I def wanna sign up, Ive been slacking the past couple of weeks, so I def wanna get back on it, right now Im taking Biotin 5000 mcg, MSM 1/2 tsp, Multi Vitamin, Omega 369 1000mcg, and B complex, I'll be back 2night to check in :)