Belle Du Jour

I'm starting the New Year right with vits :yep:

Today I took:
GNC Hair, skin and nails (2)
chewable multivitamin
fish oil

varaneka

took my multivitamin & flax seed oil with vanilla almond milk before dinner

then after dinner, I took my MSM, Spirulina, Amino Acids, Vitamin B Complex, Garlic, Omega-3 with spearmint honey green tea.

this is weird, but I spread a little royal jelly and coconut oil on two Oreo cookies for dessert haha

to prevent stomach ache, I will only take these supplements with food and drink at least 40 oz of water daily.

I waited until I wasn't full anymore to make my soy protein shake and green & super fruit drinks. I just used water so that I wouldn't have to drink a lot of water again separately.

Last edited:

carlana25

please add me :yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

i am taking- multi vit
garlic
zinc
biotin
msm
andrew lessman hair,skin ,nails
l-lysine- gonna start
probiotic
b-complex
protein complete
flax seed oil

Last edited:

SailorWifey

Can I join?

I take Target Prenatals once a day and Nature's Journey Hair, Skin, & Nails 3 times a day w/ meals.

I took my Vitamins Today

varaneka

had a breakfast drink with flax seed oil and multivitamin (mine's liquid btw).

then I added some coconut oil to my oatmeal.

drank water with MSM & Vitamin B-Complex

will finish taking the rest of my list with other meals to prevent stomach upset

trying to do 3 meals + 2 snacks!

Bnster

Just a question, are you ladies consitant on what time you take your vitimans? I am not, I am going to take mine soon. If on a work week -try first thing in a morning or by first break the latest. The weekend is when ever I remember.

Does it make a difference do you think on the timing?

Minty

checking in! And I juiced this morning: carrot, apple, pineapple, spinach, parsley, ginger

andromeda

I'm in!

I'll be taking:

• Trader Darwin's Super Crusade
  • Finest Natural Fish Oil

I'm considering taking:
Country Life Biotin (5000 mcg)
Finest Natural B Complex

I will also focus on a balanced diet that incorporates vitamins and nutrients from natural sources, along with a high water intake.

• I will start my day off with at least 24 oz of water when I take my vitamins in the morning.
  • I will have eggs at least 4 days a week
  • I will have fish at least 3 days a week

jazii

is it to late to join? I have been taking my vitamins since the 28th of Dec?
I feel like overdosing though, lol

varaneka

Just a question, are you ladies consitant on what time you take your vitimans? I am not, I am going to take mine soon. If on a work week -try first thing in a morning or by first break the latest. The weekend is when ever I remember.

I think it is fine to take them at different times (I do this)

IMHO as long as the stuff doesn't have a half-life then you don't need to be consistently taking them at the exact same time every day

BellaLunie

I'm not sure but I set my alarm to go off at &;45 am & pm so I remember. I've taken them as lat as 9pm or so after and it's been fine

I just put royal jelly on some biscuits yummmm

What does royal jelly do for you creolesugar?

LiberianGirl

I took all of my vitamins today. Are you ladies taking your vitamins in the morning before work or taking them along with you to work?